Italy - a failed society

We don’t have “a society”. You’ve been reading the holiday brochures again?

We’ll give them a year and see how they get on, if they don’t deliver we’ll go to the polling booth again.

Meanwhile the Irish will be keeping the same chaps who swindle the country in power.

1 Like

Very Thatcherite

Bollox. She believed in an English society

Except she said herself there was no such thing as society

But you said I sounded “very thatcherite” when I said we didn’t have “a” society

So I was exactly right, thanks mate

You mug.

Dig up, m8

This is the second time in the space of a few hours you’ve had a basic English language comprehension failing

Ironic considering your outlook on life comes straight from upper class English toffs

I guess you could say you’re more Sir than Sur

Ok. You win.

Cheers m8

The boys are back in town

Nazio supporters club?

The last fucked up images we saw from Italy put the whole world in a panic for what turns out was just a wee flu. I’m sure this is nothing.

2 Likes

What tv show is this from?

Back to the future

Thats a movie.

Has anybody ever travelled Italy much? I done the north a bit.

Was wondering would you knock four or five days in rome? There’s 4 or 5 of us thinking of going mid 20s.

Any ideas like that where we could go would be welcome.

Around late august early September

Tuscany is one of the most beautiful regions in the world, pal. Florence, Siena, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Cortona - are all well worth seeing. I hear San Gimignano is fabulous as well but I haven’t been there.

Naples is a dive but Pompeii just south of it is somewhere that everybody should visit at least once in their life. Sicily is worth a visit, Venice is a marvel. The country has everything.

4 or 5 days in Rome sounds a lot to me when there is so much else to see in Italy.

8 Likes