Its Official the GGA is dead in rural Oireland

Why are you on this thread so desperately deflecting?

:grinning:

As the fellow poster above who insists on truth over spin pointed out, with 20,000 at the Gaelic Grounds for the hurling the combined totals for average viewing figures for the hurling was also greater than that for Saturdays friendly. I am sure you have no objection to those in the Gaelic Grounds being accounted for, as they are not captured by the TV viewing figures or the match day attendance. I suggest I am not deflecting, just making certain the Internet remains free of mistruths.

You don’t understand television ratings.

You’re a halfwit, not a halfpipe.

1 Like

I would say more likely the rugby was on the TV but being honest nobody is fucking watching it. Even in the stadium lads are just beasting into pints or In the jacks. They apparently have an app now to order your beer more quickly during the game in the Aviva.

Yes mate it is the 21st century.

I look forward to seeing the GGA making it into the 20th century.

1 Like

You’d be better off watching a rerun of the game than being on here lashing out at lads for insisting on accurate reporting. It would even help with the overall online stream numbers! 56% of those watching TV Saturday were watching the rugby, 73% watching on All-Ireland final day were watching the hurling and yet here you are… but but but there were lots of people watching in the pub

We already know the GAA runs the rugby heartland. It also owns its own much bigger landmark stadium without a lodger. But carry on #drinkaware

A serious rubby man would have no comfort watching a game in Aviva. Up and down like a fiddlers elbow as lads carry pints in or go for a piss.

1 Like

The Sporting LinkedIn

4 Likes

You are very confused on what peak audience and audience share mean. I know this might hurt your brain but please engage with the whole story.

Hurling is not in this year’s discussion and never is.

Huh?

Rugby football also own their stadium, what’s your issue?

The Aviva Stadium is the only internationally recognized quality stadium in Ireland. Uncovered terraces just don’t cut the mustard.

2 Likes

agreed

:laughing:

It has a lodger pal. It’s like a lad who buys a house and gets his scummy soccer pal to sleep on a couch to pay the bills.

The anti rugby crowd/Ewan disgracing themselves today.

2 Likes

Strictly doesn’t have ads.

What did you make of Ashley Roberts 40 ? Fully merited in my opinion

You just said that the IRFU don’t own their own stadium but have a lodger?

You seem very confused on what constitutes ownership.

Holy hour was done away with back in the late 80’s.

I don’t think I said the rubby lads don’t own their stadium. They own it with a lodger. The GAA have no lodger.

Just on hold to the IRFU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P237zpWbPRM

That’s not what a lodger is? Are you confused?