The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

there’s a twist to come in you mate. I can sense it.

Like an M. Night. Shyamalan movie

You take terrible offence to people disliking rugby Tim. Globally it’s not popular apart from in a few Commonwealth countries. Not sure why you’re so touchy. It’s not popular for a number of reasons.

It’s amazing, he’s an admired poster of mine, but I don’t believe I’ve ever seen him as rattled

You sound like a Fedora wearing incel.

“Why don’t women like things I want them to like???”

1 Like

I don’t mate.

People don’t like a sport, that’s fine with me. Most of those people I don’t have to engage with though as they aren’t so obsessed with talking about it.

Of the people watching tv on Saturday during the game, 40 odd percent were not watching the game (on RTÉ). More power to them if they don’t like or weren’t watching it.

You won’t see me ever dip my head into a hurling thread to discuss the game.
You won’t hear me talk about the style of play and it’s impact on injuries.
You won’t hear me talk about the players. I genuinely could not name one Limerick player, I don’t take any pride in that, that’s just the way it is. I could not give a fuck.

I enjoy talking about Irish sporting history, facilities and tv ratings, so I will pop in to talk about the GGA then.

1 Like

ahem

40% weren’t watching the game?

you have the figures for Netflix , Sky Atlantic etc?

We need to be watertight with our arguments mate or the scummy soccer crowd will have a field day. - ggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Talking about facilities?

You’re really flailing around here.

Of those watching tv mate. I am going on the audience share.

agreed

does it include bbc & the history channel?

I’m not as committed to the snooping as you mate so I rushed the job.

It includes all channels signed up to TAM.

Didn’t realise you had gone all @Mac on tv ratings bro.

You gone thrawling twice in the last couple of hours.

The issue is that you just aren’t very sharp and are overcome with rage that you can’t comprehend what is posted.

Christ that’s very embarrassing for the two boys. They are clearly taking the internet much too seriously. If either of them had a dog well id be advising them to get some air and take it for a walk.

2 Likes

I just want all our ducks in a row mate,

you’re so posh you’re putting th’s where there shouldn’t be.

trawling.

You give the scummy soccer crowd far too much credit.

1 Like

You must be one of very few travellers who likes rugby. Fair play with your integration in to the settled community.

3 Likes

Many women like the things I want them to like and I won’t be on TFK later on tonight because I’ll be away to bone the gf. Plenty of interesting women out there just not watching rugby.