Ivermectin, Vitamin D, Invermectin & Molnupiravir

Positive reinforcement for a bit of Trump bullshit

1 Like

Potential treatments for COVID-19. We need to find a treatment fast as a vaccine could be years away and TFK will be extinct by then.

thats the key, Recognising it quickly and getting treatment.

So it’s caused by pizza and cured by curry

The virus doesn’t care about class, how is it spreading so fast through rich countries?

Apparently it has no effect on the deer but if transferred to moose and elk they can get brain worm and this is a slow and horrible death for the animals

Could we have one thread where we keep Trump out of it, you absolute dickhead.

Read my post again and revise your answer

OK, I’ve texted all my contacts there and told em they need to get bitten by a horse fly.

1 Like

Yes that’s definitely a massive problem. Population density is definitely an enemy here, whether that’s in the developing or developed world, in several ways the virus is perfectly set up to attack what is held up as model, developed, democratic societies but it is definitely set up to attack those who don’t deal in truth. Given how Russia has handled HIV/AIDS you’d have no confidence in their response. Thankfully none of the major western countries have anybody in a major position of influence who has such a record, oh wait.

1 Like

You’ve echoed his vaccine rhetoric in the first post.

There’s a hape of fake news about garlic being a defence against the virus, a load of shite apparently. But garlic has been used for respiratory problems and pneumonia for ages, and pneumonia is what often gets you with this virus.
So do the effing math.
Garlic has to be raw mind.

Oh ffs, it’s a potential treatment not a vaccine.
Do you honestly not know the difference?

Spanish wouldn’t have it if garlic was the answer…

Fuck your Honda Civic I’ve a horse fly outside.

Wouldn’t have what? Pneumonia?

She wore the belt whenever she felt a pain in her did-il-dy push
A comical vest to save her chest the common-a or the cush
She drank quinine and spirits and wine, to cure the pip-i-dy pop,
Until she became- a what’s the name - the travelling doctor’s shop

1 Like

Garlic is a good anti-bacterial agent. What’s killing people in COVID-19 is a cytokine storm, it’s the immune system flooding their lungs and effectively drowning them.

1 Like

Well at least it helps with self isolation?

1 Like

I swapped him for a g&t and didnt have the flu