Ivermectin, Vitamin D, Invermectin & Molnupiravir

2 Likes

If Ivermectin comes up trumps this thing is over lads. Effective vaccines plus a cheap effective treatment = we’re done with this by June

They have no interest in a cheap effective treatment. Watch the reaction the first time the issue is raised in public…

3 Likes

They respond to social media … time for you to unleash @BruidheanChaorthainn, @Batigol and @peddlerscross across social media to get the hype going.

A few Tiktoks with Tadgh Fleming and Joe Cooney to get the boggers on board and ready to storm Leinster House.

1 Like

You couldn’t handle me off the leash on social media

I’d sign up to witness it.

@glenshane really has been the foremost authority on all things Covid. It is only now it seems that the so called experts with millions in the bank are catching up some 9 months later.

3 Likes

@glenshane will have his mind in a pretzel if Prof Luke starts agreeing with him.

I’m delighted that luke o’neill and his fellow profiteers are togging themselves. It’s obvious they’re reluctant to tackle this problem in any way other than one that benefits their egos and bank balances.

2 Likes

Look at Sweden. What a nation

1 Like

Obfuscation really sickens my hole

1 Like

Massive internet victory for @Tierneevin1979.
I’d say if trump hadn’t recommended it this drug could have saved thousands of lives…the murdering bastard

1 Like

I actually think these things are doomed in Ireland because Gemma o Doherty has a shrill posh accent and a pointy face

I still would

1 Like

What you have here is someone saying Facebook admitted they are wrong. Not Facebook admitting they are wrong. Two very very different things. Come out of the rabbit hole

I’m really not expecting an apology, sure one lad is digging himself in deeper and deeper while clutching to his rabbit hole mantra in an attempt to evict the posters living free in his head. It’s a sort of cultivated ignorance really. It’s fascinating to watch.

3 Likes

The oversight board that Facebook has put in place to scrutinize their own post deletion decisions overturned their decision to ban the French post in question. It’s not a simple case of claims HCQ works or doesn’t work, the oversight board decided Facebook’s own rules are vague and inconsistent.

I’ve carried out the research.

I’m in for Ivermectin

Take your massive e victories where you can get’em bucko

1 Like