Ivermectin, Vitamin D, Invermectin & Molnupiravir

Here you go buddy. I doubt that there’s anything to satisfy the naysayers and the doom merchants

Dude

The site has been criticised for spreading conspiracy theories, especially relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.[4][5] Christoph Neuberger, a professor at the Free University of Berlin, stated that while the SPR website attempts to present its message as objective and neutral, it is clearly political, and its content is pseudoscientific (“pseudowissenschaftlich”).[2] The site has also been categorized as a propaganda tool.[6] In 2021, Swiss Policy Research suggested that QAnon was a psyop of the FBI.[7]

Really. Fucking hell

I’m going to mute this thread now.

Here’s a case study for Peru, since that has been a focus of your ‘study’

So it dropped during the summer and rose again in Winter and you’re claiming success off the back of this? Weren’t you using the same measurements to denigrate another strategy.

Look. You’re very far gone on this topic. I’m muting the thread now as I’ve had my say.

See you on the other ones

I’m sure you can distinguish between a study by a university and a website that linked to the study. But you should mute the thread before you have to do so

No rush. It’s not as if it’s a life or death situation

1.3 billion people just told Mr Pfizer to go shit in his hat

In fairness now, I thought the only claim made for Invermectin was that if you had accute symptoms it reduced your chances of dying. It was never supposed to end the pandemic or give immunity ir anything like that. If anyone’s saying that it’s obviously bollocks.

Slovakia is on board. Luke, Sam and Tony can only hold out so long

This should be terrific news, however our scientists insist in putting all their eggs in the giant plastic balloon initiative

1 Like

Once you accept the logic behind 2 masks there’s really no excuse for stopping at 2.

4 Likes

You’re best off to just stop breathing completely to be honest, it’d be safer.

1 Like

4 is the magic number. They get exponentially better with each mask

It’s like razor blades,first it was 1 then 2 then 3.

9 Likes

Drink loads of tea, Irish via English Valium.

There’s not much more to be said on ivermectin and vitamin d. Tony and luke will agree to some half arsed trial that won’t upset their bosses.
This fella gets going at about 4m 30s

Luke, tony, matt, dr Anthony etc can only duck this for so long. You have to wonder what is lacking within them

2 Likes

Politics have ruined science, trump effect. Limelight gave the eggheads egos, the cunt effect.

1 Like