Ivermectin, Vitamin D, Invermectin & Molnupiravir

Are you denying that the anti-vaccine movement and the pro-Ivermectin movement are largely right-wing phenomena?

The FDA, the WHO and the NIH have all warned against using Ivermectin for Covid outside of strict clinical trials.

Why should doctors disobey that strong advice?

Because doctors are in the business of savings lives, and it is not unusual for them to go off label especially in a medial emergency where a life is in danger. What you are basically saying is just let people die of Covid rather than try an experimental treatment. Which seems a bit callous from someone who claims to care about human health.

If you go onto the FLCCC site they have a list of doctors who prescribe Ivermectin for humans and a list of pharmacies that fill the prescriptions. Can’t get more clear than that.

The WHO advised against lockdowns and putting masks on children

It would strongly appear that Ivermectin advocates are far more interested in getting their names up in lights than in saving lives.

No, you can get a lot clearer. Why aren’t Pierre Kory and the likes coming out emphatically and stating that under no circumstances should anybody take Ivermectin horse paste?

To not do so is to be complicit in promotion of such.

But as I said, when you dismiss the advice of the FDA, WHO and NIH, you’ve already nailed your colours to the mast as to what “side” you’re on - that of medicine or of quackery.

They’re already complicit.

The WHO are an absolute joke, in the pockets of China and only interested in not offending them. They should be ashamed of their early response and to this day do not advocate for travel restrictions.

The FDA and NIH are credible but once again this is an issue for a doctor and their patient rather than these regulatory bodies. When a doctor goes off label on any drug they are going against FDA advice. But that’s their decision and it’s made in good faith to try and save lives. There are hundreds of doctors worldwide prescribing Ivermectin for Covid. Yet you who have no background in science or medicine whatsoever know much more than they know.

Like all totalitarians you would like this decision making ability take away from them and given to state bureaucrats.

1 Like

I did as regards Hydroxychloroquine, which you pushed, and it looks like I do again, yes.

You need to try harder not to come across as a parody when you post.

In the interests of not being called a spoofer I’d better inform @glenshane of this:

"if the name of Glenshane is indeed Gleann Sheáin, it certainly is not connected to Seán Crosach, as he was executed in the 1720s in Derry City and the first known reference we have to the townland is from Bishop Colton’s Visitation of 1397 and ‘Glenshane, td [townland] of Bennade (The Benedy – Beann Fhada – long mountain peak). "

You could still be a rapparree though.

1 Like

You were banned during that phase of Covid. At the time there were no treatment options for Copvid.

I didn’t push Hydroxychloroquine nor am I pushing Ivermectin. I think both deserved study and clinical trials and gave the reasons why they were candidates that should be studied due to my knowledge of pharmacology.

You are arguing in favor of letting patients die rather than try and treat them, a strange position. But the kind of position an ideologue frequently finds themselves in.

You’re off the deep end.

There are whole Facebook groups recommending people to take horse paste and discussing which horse medicines are best - avoid the apple flavoured one apparently. @Tierneevin1979 is in a deep state of denial about the reality of what’s going on.

“It’s in very bad taste to mock people who decide to take animal medicines” - I’m sorry but what a retard :rofl: seriously though but certain posters are apologists /denialists for a death cult.

The WHO did not advise against lockdowns.

What kind of fucking idiot pays any attention to Facebook?

Retard is a banned word on TFK, shame on you.

How are you getting along with tess?

People who take ivermectin pay attention to facebook

He has been for years.

And he says it while calling other posters every term of abuse under the sun.

And while claiming to be an advocate for “free speech” and “anti-political correctness”.

The hypocrisy is hilarious.

You’re mocking the victims of Ivermectin disinformation.

They shouldn’t though should they. If we know anything at all with certainty it is to avoid loons on social media, lads like yourself and @Cheasty.

Contrary to Betteridge’s Law, the answer to this is “Yes”.