Ivermectin, Vitamin D, Invermectin & Molnupiravir

Some bad news, India abandons Merck’s new antiviral clinical trial due to no positive results.

Maybe it just looks shit compared to ivermectin?
What about this uttar pradesh joint? A handful of cases seems too good to be true, it can’t all be down to ivermectin?

Maybe they all had Covid twice. According to the science fiction expert that’s the best protection.

@carryharry has the covid twice variant…once in each nostril

Looks like ivermectin saved the day after all…along with zinc, vitamin d etc. Extraordinary stuff

Sizz…

Lol….

How long did it take you to learn to spell that?

1 Like

Lol…

So an anti viral drug that the founder of said drug won the nobel prize for, been used billions of times and is on the WHO list of essential medicines is not effective vs covid but an anti depressant is? Something fishy about this IMHO.

New study shows how antidepressant could reduce Covid-19 hospitalisation risk New study shows how antidepressant could reduce Covid-19 hospitalisation risk

1 Like

It reduces Covid anxiety.

2 Likes

It’s an absolute scandal so it is
This sums it up…the bit on twiceasdear is good

1 Like

Dr John strikes me as an awfully dacent sort.

1 Like

Malaysia’s health ministry conducted a clinical trial of Ivermectin.

Surprise surprise, it’s useless.

Wow. Just wow. Those who pushed Ivermectin should be in prison.

Pfizermectin. You literally couldn’t make it up…the main difference is about 700 quid a go

2 Likes

Oh dear, more lies from the corrupt spoofer Pierre Kory.

Essential viewing.
It turns out that vitamin d is, amongst other things, an 'immuno modulators. In other words it adjusts the volume of your immune system - turning it up when more immunity is needed and turning it down in order to avoid the inflammation caused by too powerful an immune response.

It plays a vital role in preventing and/or mitigating colon and prostrate cancer, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis (@anon67715551) and a hape of other disorders and illnesses. It may even prevent senility (@anon67715551).

That said, while I’ve undoubtedly done some great work in promoting vitamin d (and ivermectin) I’ll admit to failing to recommend vitamin k2, which ensures the absorption of vitamin d into the bones, or something.
If nothing else it’s worth watching to around 18 minutes into the second video, where recommended dosage is discussed. Chances are lads have been under dosing.

1 Like

Christ of Almighty do you think I have time to waste looking at these lads spoofing about vitamins? I was leathering the oul’ vitamin D tablets there a while ago but I’ll have to get the prescription renewed it appears.
I’m eternally grateful for your consideration of my welfare and so will keep my response as courteous as allows.

1 Like

You’re a great lad @anon67715551 . I’d say half the forum would love to have you for a grandfather

2 Likes