January Transfer Window 2021

They got to the CL final in 2008/9/11 - being unlucky to lose to the greatest club side of all time on two of those occasions.

The murderpool footix need to take their guard down, they are very sensitive souls.

Lost to the wonderful coach Pep Guardiola that Liverpool ousted this season.

They haven’t been able to enjoy their title win at all.

The Man yoo fans have spent more time talking about Liverpool’s glorious season than Liverpool fans have.

3 Likes

So many lives destroyed…

More lives ruined than corona did.

Ihenacho went for ÂŁ25m, they also made a big profit on Negredo allegedly. They let a few players run down their contracts and leave on a free as a thank you for your service gesture which is fairly admirable. Also shows though that wages are the real big issue rather than transfer fees.

I had forgotten Iheanacho, showed great potential when he was at City but hasn’t really fulfilled it yet at Leicester.

Enes Unal went for close to 15 million. Wilfred Bony similar. Got 6 or 7 million for Nolito. 12 million for Jovetic too.

Were they all academy players?

Enes Unal is a blast from the past. Always had great potential on the likes of FIFA 15. Who’s he playing for now?

How much did they pay for him? ÂŁ23m?

Robinho was a signature signing. City needed to say we are here and we’re the real deal. Didn’t matter how much they paid, how much he earned, who he thought he was really signing for or how much they lost. Players, agents, supporters and rivals knew one thing after that signing. City were here and weren’t fucking about.

4 Likes

I find myself nodding in agreement with you there mate

@locke they paid around 35million for him IIRC

1 Like

Robinho signed the same day as Sheikh Mansour bought the Club, on deadline day of the Summer transfer window. They wanted someone big. Football changed that day.

Bellamy got rid of Robinho. Fucked him out of it after a game at Arsenal and Robinho thought, fuck this for a game of soldiers. Some journeyman cunt giving it big uns. I’m off

Irrelevant to the conversation.

Bellamy was a great bit of stuff though.

I dunno is it irrelevant. You said football changed that day. City definitely did. You had the like of Robinho coming in sharing a dressing room with Mark Hughes and Craig Bellamy. This having come from Real Madrid.

Just run around a bit more when we don’t have the ball Robbie.

How he left wasn’t relevant to the statement signing he was. The ball was set in motion that day.