Joe Duffy's Liveline

I knew Feilim well from ul. He seems to be some sort of male model out in Dubai now.

1 Like

The beaches are full of litter after the one day heatwave

Geoffrey Roberts digging holes for himself.

An absolute belter today

1 Like

The fella selling clotheslines? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The second half of the show was absolute comedy gold with the lads on about the catholic church. There was a right wum on basically saying that women and gays should do what they’re told and not be interfering in church bidness. I nearly crashed the car

An absolute cuntfest today . A plethora of forelock tugging lickspittles agonising about the queens health while king cunt himself joe simpers approvingly.

3 Likes

@Gary_Birtles_Lovechi

its mindboggling the amount of quislings & him lapping it up

1 Like

Its not really. As we have seen on here only too recently, they are out there, they just hide themselves well until the time comes where they have the bravery to show their true colours, for others will follow suit quickly as well.

Comedy gold

I can’t understand it. 800 years trying to get rid of them, and we still fawn over them every other day.
“The Queen”. The Queen of where? Spain, Netherlands etc?

Great Britain and Northern Ireland mate.

Says the lad who rushed to post first of news of her demise :joy:

1 Like

eh, im not upset by her demise mate

Sorry I missed it or I would have rang in myself. If it rattles all the wannabe Shinners, then Joe is doing something right.

1 Like

The merits of Enoch Burke’s incarceration are forming a part of Joe’s programme today. Joe seems to be positioning himself in the Senator Mitchell role as he seeks a compromise. Leave well enough alone Joe…

Lock him up!

Duffy got an unmerciful clout in the puss there. It was beautiful.

Absolute belter today. Comedy gold