Joe Duffy's Liveline

I just got alert on phone about this story and said to myself that Duffy will have him on by the end of the week. Fucking hell, he didn’t hang about

They could of renamed it Fanny Friday in honour of Syl’s return.

2 Likes

Mayo, the Western seaboard and rural Ireland badly need Jimmy Sloyan to grab Joe by the throat here and rail against the treatment of Data Calleary.

Meanwhile Bridie is flabbergasted by the treatment out to her privileged precious Aódhgán for pissing in public.

Surprised none commented on the few snowflakes that were on giving out about the guards who made the lads clean up their own piss

Clean up their own piss? Context please

Few lads caught urinating in public in Dublin over the weekend. The guards caught them a d made them take off their jumpers and wipe it up

WTF😯
That’s mental, completely out of order from the guards, how public are we talking about here, that’s just bananas, their own jumpers, and they did it??

Every bathroom in the city is closed to the public. Poor lads drinking cans don’t know where to go

I think Mammy thought she was going to get loads of sympathy.

Majority said Gardaí were dead right :smile:

1 Like

Nothing wrong with pissing in the street, the French are at it every day if the week, shitting too.

I only got the tail end of it

1 Like

Where did they piss?

Outside the yacht club

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy was sailing close to the wind

1 Like

He probably legged it in case the bar manager asked him to clean it up

Cyclists getting savaged here now. Katie Hannon refusing to take calls from @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy.
According to a raft of callers cyclists are an angry, entitled bunch of fuckers.

Tommy (possibly) on now in defence. He’s not forceful enough.

Irate callers 2 - 12
Cycling supporters 0 - 06

2 Likes

I love how every auld one who rings in gets Katie’s name wrong

80 km an hour!

3 Likes

What are they calling her? Joe?

Tracey, Mary etc

1 Like

:joy:

I know a few Katie’s and Joanna’s and some of the older generation they know will only ever call them anything but Kate and Joanne. Whether it’s intentional or not is another story