Joe Duffy's Liveline

As an aside, MVP is appearing in the Sky Sports News studio today at 5.30pm. A great coup for SSN to secure an interview with the longest running US Championship title holder in history. Now, getting back to Duffy - any other amusing anecdotes from the show in recent times?

[quote=“Thrawneen”]Excellent stuff.

Fella comes on spouting shite about UFC. Joe indulges him. Joe even calls wrestling a scam, which made me pretty mad.

Wayne McCullough comes on immediately afterwards and tells Joe it was the biggest load of lies he’s ever heard in one go.[/quote]

With all due respect to topic of the debate (is it/ is it not a sport) Wayne McCullough did himself no favours. He is a shocking speaker; his accent is what I can only describe as mongrel and his tone is muffled distracted and confused; much like his output.

And would please tell the dope that Nevada is not the biggest state in the US.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”] Wayne McCullough did himself no favours. He is a shocking speaker; his accent is what I can only describe as mongrel and his tone is muffled distracted and confused; much like his output.

[/quote]

Maire you take as many blows to the head as wayne has and we will se what kind of a speaker you are?

Fair point; but is it proof that boxing does effect your long term health?

And from what I heard; he said he was involved in the PR of this event and was indeed the organisers Spokesperson. Bad Casting if you ask me.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]Fair point; but is it proof that boxing does effect your long term health?

[/quote]

I honestly don’t know…But in McCullagh’s case he has taken unreal punishment and should have stopped years ago on medical advice but still keeps going…He has a chin on him made of granite

Hasn’t been much use to him though has it

never felt the need to reply to your meanderings before gents but heard a fucking hilarious topic on liveline few years back… they were on about teenage pregnacy contaception etc and some oul god botherer came on to give his tuppence worth… he hadnt shagged the wife since the early seventies when they had their last kid… he couldnt shag her coz they didnt want any more kids and contaception was evil and against gods will … he was in tears talking about how all the young folk of today were gonna burn in hell for ridin…the little knacker mother of 17 on the other line couldnt believe it she told him in not so many words that she loved ridin and he was mad…asked him did he not even get frustrated and sort himelf out… he nearly had a heart attack…twas pure quality…i just wonder have some of ye boys on here gone as long without the ride…i suspect some of ye are heading that way…

Flano do your duty

Fuck off or I’ll put my dick in your ear

it must be one small dick iff itd fit in my ear…you finding it hard to find somewhere to put it…! did i hit a nerve with you!

How licious are your diddys?

get the fuck out of here if thats the tripe you are going to post

Well said NCC

16 or 17 years of age at most
Bottom of the class effort

Lady on giving out yards because Andrea Bocelli’s backdrop at his o2 show featured a bull-fighting scene for 15 seconds at one point.
Walked out of the show so she did.
Liveline’s amazing. :slight_smile:

How did I miss diddlyicious? Sounded like he/she could have made a valuable contribution to this site.

I think so too. More than that spastic maceddy

Everyone should be welcome.

Once they’ve been told to fuck off that is.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]Lady on giving out yards because Andrea Bocelli’s backdrop at his o2 show featured a bull-fighting scene for 15 seconds at one point.
Walked out of the show so she did.
Liveline’s amazing. :)[/quote]

That was gas, a fella came on then saying Andrea isnt to blame cos he couldnt know whats going on with the screens as hes blind! I dunno atal.

Ah for fuck’s sake, that’s just stupidly funny.

On now. A woman in Mullingar is on saying she sent an email to Stephen Ireland asking him to please come back because she was so in depair watching the game on Saturday.