Joe Duffy's Liveline

Siptu and Connects writ does not run in Waterford. It’s a Unite city.

1 Like

Saw the bould Joe this morning on his way back from his swim off the Bull Wall. He’ll be as fresh as a daisy today.

Don’t be too modest to award yourself a spot.

Charlie has just been on Liveline. He doesn’t sound good. It was upsetting to listen to. Good luck to him.

1 Like

On newstalk now. Has really disimproved poor devil.

Apparently forum stalwart @Juhniallio parked the Berlingo in the car park of the golf club while he played in the Monthly medal competition.
The committee weren’t overly chuffed at the Berlingo and ordered him to park it “at the tradesman’s entrance”.
Our hero isn’t at all happy with the Blazers and he’s gonna combust with Joe imminently. Not to be missed. H’on July, sew it into them.

2 Likes

You do the forum a great service monitoring the antics of that auld windbag, allowing the rest of us to focus on Claire Byrne and Pat Kenny.

Some lad on there now talking about his gambling addiction, the net is closing in on bookies it seems

There will always be bookies I’ll bet.

3 Likes

The National Lottery under attack now. It probably has to go as well with all other forms of gambling.

Ban everything and sit at home for the rest of your life

3 Likes

Denis likes to emphasise the word “Noooo”

1 Like

Is Denis @BruidheanChaorthainn? A disciplined gambler who focuses only on horse racing gambling and is one of the rare ones that’s ahead of the house all the time.

1 Like

A nawful addiction lads. Get help.

That would certainly be my take on it.

“Santa Claus is coming” makes sense now

1 Like

Father jizzmas

1 Like

I see over in the Irish Times Joe is looking to stoke a bit of controversy …

Some madser is on Joe Duffy there now who doesn’t want her child wearing a mask at school because where does it all end.