Joe Duffy's Liveline

I was talking to someone about this and they said Jessica had spent many years working as a carer

Yes she implied as much in her interview.

You’re the weirdo who said ‘fuck the arts’ because you felt they didn’t do shopping for old people at the start of the pandemic like you think only the Gaa did…

Very sad that even carers have become a target now for the usual suspects

That creepy subset where the philistines, misogynists and anti carers cross over.

1 Like

Thats the way its gone now I suppose

1 Like

I don’t dispute that I’m a weirdo, but if I said what you say I said, could you fire up the post . Thanks. you cunt.

4 Likes

And prayer to shivering prayer

Apologies @TheBlackSpot, it was @blackjack. It got 14 likes on here too. Weirdos

3 Likes

Apology accepted my friend. You’re not really a cunt at all, you fucker.

3 Likes

Only the 14 likes. I’d expect a few more now you’ve highlighted it again. :ok_hand:

Edit. Suggestion already made :grimacing:

And massive islands

She should vote for Sinn Fein in the next election, they will build her a free house if they get in. Problem sorted

2 Likes

Not the first time carers have been laid into on TFK though.

I’ve given it a like there. Lets get it over the 25.

1 Like

Waterford featuring on Liveline right now after winning the prestigious “best place to live in Ireland” Jim isn’t happy cos Waterford N&S put bad news on the front page beside this wonderful announcement. Mossy will be on shortly you feel to complain about Martin King not namecheckimg Waterford as a city on it’s weather reports

1 Like

This could get tasty

Gilbert O’Sullivan dragged into this row now.

If there isn’t a representive of SIPTU or Connect on this debate then it is null and void. Waterford is run by the Trade Unions.