Joe Duffy's Liveline

Roy and Anton were very close.

Only Dublin Town can throw up moments like it.

5 Likes

Ken Early’s “The Fair View” has to be a piss take of Roy Curtis.

June Rogers will surely be on. Has Syl been rehabilitated?

I heard him mentioned alright. The selectors may be wrestling with this one, Syl has proclaimed himself fit but may be rested for another wee while.
He must be into the high 80’s thou’ll goat. Badly wronged in fairness by a pot-hunter.

That was a wonderful rendition of Fairytale of New York there earlier from Glen Hansard and Imelda May.

1 Like

Groomer, guy should be banged up.

1 Like

There is a painful cunt trying to do impersonations on now.

It really was something.

Imelda and Glen compliment eachother well.

She’s not in Glens preferred age category

5 Likes

Could Brendan O Carroll break open his wallet and buy some denture glue?

1 Like

Red Hurley singing us out.

This is iconic.

1 Like

Every time I see that creep Glen Hansard I ask is he not behind bars yet!

4 Likes

Was Roy Curtis there?

I think Roy would be perfect for the Joe Duffy Grafton Street Christmas Eve special.

A masterclass from Joe there today.

Some steamer at the end badgering Hansard for a “crowd pleaser”. I hope Hansard told him to fuck off.

The fishermen that met the Russian ambassador are on Joe duffy. They can’t say enough good things about the ambassador and they offer their reassurances to any Ukrainians listening :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Joe: is there going to be a hotline between the fishermen and the Russian embassy?
“Oh I’d say so Joe we will definitely continue contact with the Russian ambassador” :joy::joy:

Also: “for any Ukrainians listening, they should do what we did and sit down and negotiate with the Russians”

Was the fisherman from cork? Wouldn’t be like them to take the soup

Joe Duffy is talentless.
The fishermen gutted Joe today.

Did you hear the lunatic Yacht owner yesterday? He was so painful l switched off.