Joe Duffy's Liveline

The Rebels have fairly circled the camáns here. Nothing like Cork ire in full flow……

If anything the outcry since Saturday just shows the draw of Cork v Tipperary.

Nothing in hurling can rival it for ‘Bigness’.

Bad form from the GAA that Larry or Milton or even Fergal wouldn’t go on to give some sort of explanation.

Well Larry is a Godhelpus is fairness. Tom Ryan should be out in front of this. That’s what he gets the big bucks for.

1 Like

Seems a bit presumptuous?

1 Like

Agreed you wouldnt have had this clamour had it been any other 2 teams. You could have had the All Ireland behind a paywall and it wouldnt have had Micheal Martin decrying it or Joe Duffy devoting a show to it like today. People love to see 2 traditional rivals playing the game the way it should be played.

3 Likes

Tag hurling at it’s finest

6 Likes

And we’re back.

This is the chaos and absurdity which makes the GAA.

1 Like

This is the highlight of the inter county season so far.

Eddie Keher:

“The club game is not benefitting at all. There are no club games in August or September. In Kilkenny the club final will be played on the same date as before.”

“There will be a whole load of top class hurling counties out of the championship in May, which is madness.”

John Henderson on now.

Hopefully Fan Larkin after that.

1 Like

Syl O’Connor soundalike John Joe Costelloe says “there’s no game like the game of horling”.

Cyril back on RTE here now!!! :clap::clap::clap:

John Joe didn’t talk about GAAGO at all. He just wanted to talk about Clare’s chances in the championship. I think I’d like to have a pint with John Joe.

Here’s Cyril Farrell. Cyril believes you need the best games on television.

Tipperary and Cork are going to singlehandedly save the GAA.

Be still my beating heart.

Would LOVE to have him back for championship games.

1 Like

You can’t bate tradition

2 Likes

Cyril wants replays back.

FOTF Hammy is on now!

1 Like

Eddie Keher playing the nationalist card now.

“I had a listen to the RTE sport new this morning and it was all about games in other countries, nothing against games in other countries but where is the coverage of our Irish games. They said at the very end Clare through to the Munster under-20 final last night but there was no mention of who they beat nor the score.”

You can be sure this is pretty much the end of gaa go.

Hopefully next it’s the round robin / super 8s/16s.

There is momentum behind us know.

My man in the bog above in Derrybrien :clap: :clap: :clap: