Joe Duffy's Liveline

stand aside ambrose, gil is the expert here. did you not know his wife is a nurse?

1 Like

That’s brilliant, fair play for sharing it.

The misogyny crew are on now

I’m happy to let my wife work art. I know a lot of fellas would prefer them at home minding the kids full time

2 Likes

Hi all. Thanks for the nice comments in response to my original post. I really deliberated on whether to share that or not, but felt I wanted to offer some personal perspective. I didn’t mean to hijack the thread or anything. I saw others who went on the journey as well. Some successful, some not. One couple went through it and ended up burying a baby who lived for 20 minutes. They went back again, were successful, but ultimately divorced. It’s an absolute headmelt, and while I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, it gives couples now an opportunity who wouldn’t have had in previous generations. Fair fucks science.

Two final comments.

1. wanking into a cup when everyone outside the door knows exactly what you’re doing is a strange experience that I had to do way too many times

2. if any of you are looking for some info, feel free to PM me anytime. There’s probably still a bit too much of a stigma or something around it (hence me not telling my friends… I dunno).

Over & out you sound cunts.

23 Likes

No wonder your favourite emoji was the :dart:

Lovely story pal and I’m glad it all worked out eventually.

1 Like

A sordid insight into ChocolateMice’s stag there

10 Likes

thats some stretch there dan, i was mocking you, not your wife. it says a lot more about your subliminal thought processes if you think that what i said means that your wife should stay at home.

No it’s based on a lot of your posting history and poor attitude towards women sorry to say

4 Likes

Would you say your, eh, mastered it?

1 Like

sure, cool story bro

Nasty nasty post.

Horse racing exists so people can gamble on them, discuss!

100%

Not at all. Lads are genuinely passionate about the athletic prowess of the horses. :joy:

9 Likes

You knew the cunting things time was up when Limerick started winning All Irelands. No one was gonna stand back and ignore it any longer.

“He is as game as a pebble”

Can you tell us more about this individual?

1 Like

He loved punting & national hunt racing. Besotted with “the game“ & became very attached to Danoli. I think Danoli paved the way for Istabraq myself. He’d blag his way into the parade ring after Danoli’s successes, I’d see his head in the background whooping & hollering after races in Leopardstown etc. Think he became friendly with the trainer (can’t remember trainer’s name but think he was based in Carlow) over time & would take spins up to watch Danoli on the gallops & bring him nuts & pillows & other racehorse appropriate treats.

1 Like

Comments about poster’s other halves or family in general should be off limits.

Usually it is but you’ll always get the few.

3 Likes

What about make believe ones? I’m asking for a make believe friend.