Joe Duffy's Liveline

Some precious parent worried about their kids sleeping in a bunk bed ffs. Let’s hope they never join the FCA.

The FCA, now there’s a fucking shambolic sort.

Character building, MBB. It’s an important organisation for teaching youngsters the value of vintage firearms.

:rolleyes:

Some shower of shitheads in it.

FCA = Fools Carrying Arms

:rolleyes: Grow up Puke. It’s the Free Clothes Association.

freestate cunts assoc.

Did they ever enter the fray against ‘your lot’ NCC?

Listening to it here waiting for the Shannon thing. Christ it’s some load of shite.

Some dick on about Penneys now…

Fair play to ye lads, ye’ve some patience; everytime I tune into Joe he’s taking a break

some absolute cunt just on to Joe there looking for her aunts partner who seems to have just decided he needs a bit of time away from it all.

i doubt he’ll go home now after all his details were given away on live radio, he is in the wexford area btw and according to the bitch is driving a jeep or a van with surfdoc.ie on the side, that was his business of many years

no wonder he fucked off

Bleedin’ special needs kids hogging the show now. In my day they were called remedial and treated with scorn. I miss those days.

Get to the good stuff Joe, a guy attacking an underage player should be top billing.

What a joke. It seems Shannon RFC’s solicitors have quietened Joe Duffy’s Liveline the same way they quietened the DPP. Maybe there might be a bit of justice this time.

I feel cheated

Scandalous stuff. I feel like ringing someone to complaing about it…

What were they saying about Penneys?

Said he got a whole lotta things for Christmas, got a lot for the family.

Didn’t catch the rest.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Bleedin’ special needs kids hogging the show now. In my day they were called remedial and treated with scorn. I miss those days.

Get to the good stuff Joe, a guy attacking an underage player should be top billing.[/QUOTE]

I shouldn’t have laughed at this from SS**…but I did.

Ambulance with emergency case (stroke victim) being diverted because of Dublin marathon road closures around a hospital.