Joey Barton

He had a right one about the size of gretas boobies at the weekend. He’s a gas fucker who has misplaced his filter completely

Youre some man for the titillation .

Was that the image that twitter had community notes saying it was altered to make her chest look bigger?

Does she have bangers now?

She went to Turkey. Got new teeth too.

Took a private jet

1 Like

How Dare You Greta GIF

1 Like

Joey living his best life, nothing can bother him, it’s hilarious :joy:

https://twitter.com/Joey7Barton/status/1777731827370795496

Great sleuthing there by Mr “I’m never on twitter” :man_shrugging:

I check twitter multiple times every day :man_shrugging:

Don’t get pissy on Joeys behalf, he’d absolutely despise a fanny like you :joy:

2 Likes

Never said anything about Barton, this is aimed squarely at you pal :woman_shrugging:

Did you decide that I’m never on twitter? :joy:
I love Twitter :man_shrugging:

1 Like

A fascinating mind

One of the most important minds of the 21st century.

1 Like

No nonsense

No, nonsense.

8 Likes

Compelling

That was an interesting book, I remember really enjoying it, it was written with Michael Calvin, Joey can’t handle the internet and he’s obviously extremely needy as he has nothing to focus his mind, the headbangers got him good

1 Like

1 Like

Interesting read.I have a recollection of a story in the book joey fondly remembers about a day he went on the bus to watch his dad play for the local team in a match in Birmingham I think it was . During the match mr. Barton senior decked some lad leaving him starfish on the pitch . Word got round that The cops had been called so Barton senior had to leg it in his gear from the pitch and hastily arrange for the bus to wait for him at a telephone box on the motorway back to Liverpool .

1 Like

Bang of panic off this one

Like a few on here he has chatted shit and he’s about to get banged

2 Likes