Jordan Peterson 🐐 vs CH4

I would have said they fucked it more than sorted it.

1 Like

You’re surely taking the piss @horsebox?

Ok guys, I think we’ve exhausted the @flattythehurdler is a sexist pig angle here.

Can we please get back to discussing TFKs latest and possibly greatest FOTF

1 Like

Is it a coincidence that the only man on here brave enough to speak out about Jordan Peterson was subjected to police harassment tonight?

It’s not about policies and procedures, it’s about the law. The laws specify the rules in which you must operate. Labour codes are created to protect the rights and interests of employees and employers. They set the framework in which the exchange of labour for reward take place. They prevent exploitation of the workforce. An employer may not always like the framework in which they must operate but that’s the price of the ticket to do business. You might be bitching and moaning about this evil woman who got pregnant but answer me this: what if it was your wife? Your daughter? Your sister? Would you have the same opinion? You were whinging about your own employer a while back. If the shit hit the fan and you were being treated unfairly, you would be looking for the protection of labour laws yourself. My advice to you is look at the big picture.

8 Likes

It’s a pity flattys interviewer didn’t do that,.

It’s all tax deductable. Pay up you tight bastard.

Amateur hour.

I must say it’s fascinating that myself and @Sidney agree 100% on this topic.

Very very very well reasoned post.

Cheers. I was composing it in my head in the taxi on the way home from the pub tonight.

1 Like

No but they top it up and pay for extra cover. As I said, the incident fucked the business goodo and led to a complete lack of trust. They also missed targets because there was no-one to do her work and they had funding cut on the back of it.

Sounds like bad planning on managements part.

I think she’s a disgrace the way she has conducted herself in this brazen manner immediately after you employing her in good faith. I would be absolutely seething if i was you and would be looking at ways to turf her out.

1 Like

They voluntarily top it up

Mr Square head tows the party line - Shocker.

Get back to the phone.

I’m impressed with you balbec. That’s a substantial paragraph with roughly 150 words in it, plus it makes sense. Well done. 50p winging its way to you.

Cheers pal. You’re like a breath of fresh air around here.

1 Like

Well if her probation is the standard 6 months and she doesn’t show for the last month then it’s hard to assess her