Jordan Peterson šŸ vs CH4

I donā€™t scream. I eviscerate.

And I have people like you for breakfast.

Neuroscience will displace the sift sciences more and more.

Whatā€™s bullshit about psychology and what has muddied the waters is modern pop psychology and gobshites like Tim ferris.

Peterson has years of clinical experience though.

While he needed the degree to do that, itā€™s far more valuable than any qualification. Very similar line to coaching

You didnā€™t answer the question I posed to you.

Take up your belief in psychology with @anon7035031, who says itā€™s ā€œbullshitā€. Heā€™s the one attempting to tag team with you on this thread.

You are psychotically delusional

There was no question

Psychology in general isnā€™t robust science as itā€™s based on subjective evidence. Clinical psychology is reputable however as it follows well established experimental practice. I have a high regard for clinical psychology as they generally are short on bullshit.

1 Like

What relevance has Petersonā€™s academic qualification to his stance on gender pronouns?

Backtrack, backtrack, beep, beep, beep

1 Like

Psychology in general is bullshit, clinical psychology the exception.

Do you understand the difference?

It seems you donā€™t!

Let me simplify it for you.

Clinical psychologists are useful.

I think thereā€™s a great psychology study to be done on hostile reactions people have when their worldviews are challenged on INTERNET forums.

You only have to pose a few simple questions, throw in a couple of quotes that catch out the bullshitters red handed, and make a few simple points, and they lose the rag altogether.

I suggest @anon7035031 and @caoimhaoin as the first two subjects of the study.

Let me simplify it for you.

Youā€™ve been caught out rotten here.

And you are in no way useful.

Oh, actually maybe with the exception of the unintentional entertainment value you provide.

Can you not understand a simple explanation as to why I discovei fella.

Why are you here discussing this? Have you read or watched him. Have you sn actual opinion.

If not fuck off and leave it to the grown ups, and sid. At least sid has an opinion and pov.

Actually, myself and @Cicero_Dandi had a very stimulating conversation about Peterson via PM a couple of nights ago.

This is it.

They have evidence. Endless realms Of it. Just because much of it is not published does not make it invaluable

Throw it up.

And he is afraid to express his views here?

Thatā€™s against the forum charter.

1 Like

The irony of that post is splendid

Weak