Jordan Peterson 🐐 vs CH4

Why?

I agree with that in terms of the comfort zone. But why are you attacking people on here you know nothing about?

Ah ffs.

It’s everywhere.

Who do you interact with on a daily basis?

Why do you?

This is great to hear.

If ever there were two posters that needed therapy, it’s yourself and @TheUlteriorMotive.

But at least the two of you are recognising the problem, which is more than can be said for Mr. Peterson’s other fans here.

Best of luck to the both of you with it.

Name one poster i attacked?

Lads on here not doing self authoring, taking psyllium husk and engaged in a demanding physical conditioning regime are hopping about like sausages in a pan trying to tell themselves everything is ok

5 Likes

That’s just the way it’s gone now.

Go on tell me. Where in the world do you see it? Governments in ireland, USA, most of Europe -which of these represent a liberal orthodoxy? EU institutions, our courts, the media? There is no liberal orthodoxy in any of these. Define liberal orthodoxy anyway, it’s nonsense.

I don’t want any anecdotal references to someone you met who took offence at something, point to something that matters.

You’ve got a lot of rage in you… You need to look deep inside and ask yourself are you truly happy? It’s clear to the world that you are not.

I’m here via PM/email/phone if you ever need a chat.

Alternatively, I suggest you start on Doctor Peterson’s Self Authoring programme, it will change your life.

1 Like

You’re like Don Quixote in your quest pal…

Ok
1 example I see having an absolutely devestating effect on health.

Insurance companies/schools halting kids running/playing in school yard

That’s not a liberal orthodoxy kev. That’s private corporations dictating rules so that they can make more money.

Stewart Lee wasn’t wrong when he said there was a whole generation of people who have confused political correctness with health and safety.

But he was far, far, far too conservative in that assessment, evidently.

1 Like

No it starts with the parents and judges and cases that should never get rewarded being rewarded.

This allows the big companies take advantage.

Proof you cannot dig down into things

And this is evidence of a liberal orthodoxy?

If anything it’s evidence of selfishness on the part of the parents (if they’re taking claims for things they shouldn’t), conservatism on the part of schools and government, and as I said, corporations dictating behaviours so they can make money.

Is this your only example?

No. Have not got the time for this
But anything that has driven over protection, nanny state or allows for far right extremism.

The general approach to modern law making is a huge problem. Do not try and fix the problem. Just make a new rule than punishes those who can behave correctly. It’s in every strand of society.
1 parent, 1 old lady, 1 loud politician can upset an e tire school, city or country purely through liberal fear mongering.

You are moving away now from the discussion though.

You know nothing an way bout peterson. That’s what is clear

I love when posters who spend hours typing out long-winded nonsense then say they “haven’t got the time” to respond when somebody stumps them.

Now youre equating liberal orthodoxy with far right extremism?

Allowing a space for is not equating you moron