Jordan Peterson 🐐 vs CH4

It sounds like she might be a woman.

1 Like

You just don’t get it fella.

Says the guy costing his company money posting shite on here.

Did she sign a job contract?

I can talk on the phone and type shit here at the same time, bro.

Did you sell many vacuum cleaners today?

1 Like

Spend the day dyson at work .

It’s simple, she needs binning.

I’m buying them all up myself with my staff discount – i’ll be well ahead of the curve when abortion shops open all over the country.

Are you Anton Savage?

1 Like

I’m not sure it’s a good idea for @flattythehurdler to confront her. If he does so, complaining she hasn’t been honest, he’ll by default have to tell her that he has been badmouthing her on the INTERNET, which I don’t think would go down well.

1 Like

I presume there is a probationary period. If she’s not up to the job then the employer is entitled to let them go and find a more suitable replacement. What’s your issue with this approach?

Giving a job to a 5 months pregnant woman (with a uterus, feminazis love using their uteruses as leverage in this discussion) over a male who is not pregnant is not equality it’s just a plain stupid thing for any small business to do.

You can’t say that!

Being pregnant does not constitute not valid grounds to get rid of somebody.

Clearly you’re one of several posters here who think it should be otherwise.

Given your user name, that’s quite surprising.

1 Like

I never said it was. Being dishonest is though.

Neither you nor anybody else have given any evidence that she was dishonest.

The dishonesty appears to be a one-way street against her here.

It’s completely understandable that a woman would be reticent to say she’s pregnant.

It is also completely understandable that an employer, particularly a smaller one, would be a bit miffed in a situation like that.

Neither makes you a terrible person or organisation.

7 Likes

What if she takes a claim against you for discrimination? That the decision not to extend employment is based on her condition rather than performance? Admit I’m not an expert on labor law but there is a big picture to think about here too. If you treat an employee like shit, word gets out. It might affect your ability to hire others. Corporates take this stuff seriously maybe less so in the Mickey Mouse operations you are used to. @Brimmer_Bradley you are the go to man in this area, what do you think?

1 Like

Thankfully these lads will never be left out from behind the photocopier.