Journalist Investigated over Teenage Girl

has his GGA club commented

they should be sued

the incident happened outside the club did it not? think Dublin GAA would be sued in that case.

they enabled the abuse after all

2 Likes

Incident???

sweep sweep

the GGA boys circling the wagons

1 Like

no pal, I’m agreeing with you here, Dublin GGA should be sued and put into ruin.

3 Likes

You’re very exercised about the GAA club that this journalist was affiliated to. I don’t recall you having too much to say by way of condemnation when the soccer club you claim to support was exposed for covering up for its paedophile employee and buying the victims silence with buttons.

2 Likes

Maybe you can address @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy’s question on Harry Kane which you have tried to evade to date.

1 Like

Check my posts mate.i dealt with this at the timew

I have checked your post and my recall is correct. Your comments were complimentary of Chelsea FC for paying a derisory 50,000 to abuse victim Gary Johnson. Not a word from you about the confidentiality agreement Chelsea FC made him sign in June 2015 telling him to shut up and not a word from you that the payment was only made by Chelsea FC on the basis they weren’t accepting responsibility for the actions of the paedophile they employed for years.

10 Likes

:smile:

Any chance of you finally addressing the Harry Kane question?

1 Like

Check the posts where i fleshed out my initial and correct stance

1 Like

All you did was commend and praise Chelsea FC. Not a word of condemnation or outrage from you about what went on at Stamford Bridge for years or the cover up that was still going on as late as June 2015.

Contrast that to the outrage you expressed towards the GAA today. I think I’m correct in saying that camogie is not even governed by the GAA. Or as @Gman has pointed out the incidents involving the journalist happened outside the club.

1 Like

Still no sign of Boycott addressing the Harry Kane question.

Incident?

Bang out of order bringing one of life’s true gentlemen, Harry Kane, into a thread discussing such depravity and wickedness. The lengths to which you will go to have a dig at Tottenham Hotspur, the team you were supporting only last season knows no bounds.

5 Likes

More evasion.

Typical Boycott.

What was the Harry Kane question?

1 Like

How many goals did he score in Europe this year. Boycott answered a question that wasn’t asked and refused to address it when called up on it.

He’s been running ever since which is ironic for a guy who shit a marathon.