Karamoko Dembele

Ya when he gets his leg broken by an adult you’ll know all about it.

Fucking dumbest thing i have seen in years.

Typical of you to not understand the consequences both mentally and physically. Citing the kids excitement of it onky highlights your lack of education and your ignorance. Not surprised you support child abuse.

Also typical of you to try and transfer the conversation away from the matter at hand.

1 Like

Fellas are forever making eejits of themselves trying to annoy you kev. You have the place in meltdown. :laughing:

Why is he going to get his leg broken?

I think your baseless slandering of a named professional peer is worth bearing in mind when you go on an hysteric overreactions to a 13 year old playing a game with other teenagers.

My live assessment of a charlatan Coach has absolutely nothing to do with a 13 year old playing with adults. If he ever wants to challenge me on that assessment i would more than welcome it.

The game was u20. Thats adult. The fact that he was asked to play elite sport anywhere north of 2 years older than his own age is actually illegal in some countries. He is at a critical stage of his development and doesn’t seem to have hit ouberty yet, which makes it even more ridiculous.

The fact that you stand behind Celtic with this child abuse means you must support all the child abuse associated with the club over the years. “Gods will” is it?

You disgust me.

3 Likes

And its so easy. Some days i do add a bit of wum factor, but most of the time its just commenting.

Its very funny.

what countries?

Your slandering of a named professional peer, with absolutely zero evidence or proof put forward, behind an anonymous username on an internet forum does call into question your credibility in acting as some sort of morality activist.

That game was u20, he came on for a few minutes when his team had the game won and were decimated by absences due to the international. He got a little run out which I’m sure made his day. It’s not unusual for you to make some sensationalist, hysteric bullshit analysis after you’ve had a major blowout with the woman and the woes of your professional life. Is a 13 year old playing against lads mostly 16/17/18 any worse than a 16 year old up against guys in their mid to late 20s? No.

If Celtic had a 13 year old playing every u20 game all season long and were flogging this kid to death then I could maybe take on board your argument but as usual it is absolute bullshit that you can’t conduct a reasoned and pragmatic logic behind. I worked on a building site, as did all my brothers, during the summer holidays when I was 13, as I’m sure most a lot of people of that era did. Was that child abuse?

You seem to be one of those mollycoddled millennials, a guy who thinks it’s fine to assassinate the character of a named peer anonymously without any evidence yet is outraged at making a young kid’s day for a few minutes.

You’re a really horrible, vile, bitter piece of shit.

1 Like

Kev left anonymity behind a long time ago to be fair now.

Good row here :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

2 Likes

Outside of all the rubbish, yes it is worse for a 13 year old to play with 18 year olds than a 16 year old with adults. It was u20 so techically someone 20 years old or less before Dec 31st can play.

You don’t understand anything about what you are talking about so there is no point.

And me, a mollycoddled millennial? :joy::joy::joy:

Germany, Netherlands, Sweden etc

He’d never take me on in public though.

He is a weak cunt.

He came on for 5 minutes, nobody broke his leg or tried to. It’s no worse than a 16 year old kid going on to play against fully developed adults who have been in gyms for a decade plus.

I think you will find that it is you who doesn’t have a scooby about what he is claiming to and as usual, you have scuttled off with your tail between your legs.

Yes, you are a prime example of a mollycoddled millennial, the neediness, the crave to be validated and accepted as some sort of expert on this forum, the childish tantrums and nastiness when your views are challenged and usually shown to be the opinionated, unverified bullshit of a quack, the poisonous nasty snipes at your more successful peers, the whinging and moaning about society and blaming everyone else under the sun for your own failings except yourself, the hormonal swings of a teenage girl when you have things go against you.

Why don’t you go spin us a sob story about lads pulling down your signs, lads reneging on contracts and lads who own the town/village you operate in not giving you a chance, fellas from GAA clubs holding cheques on you, the cops not responding to your beck and call. Failure is never your fault, is it?

You sad, useless, pathetic cunt.

Ah here… You can’t defend playing a pre pubescent child in an adults game.

5 Likes

It’s an awful lot worse then a 16 year old playing with adults.

The kid is 13 ffs…it isn’t right even if he came on as a sub for 2 mins.

How is it an awful lot worse?

Keeping on saying it doesn’t prove anything.

There’s a huge difference between 13 and 16 pal…mentally and physically.

At 13 you’re still a child…At 16 you’re close to being a fully developed adult.

There’s a huge differen between 16 and 28.

I recall Bobo Balde breaking some 16 year old kids leg on his Leicester City debut in a pre season game. Did you ever work on a building site when you were 13?

Very sanctimonious for a lad who boasts about drink driving

1 Like

I went to school when I was 13 pal…worked from my 16th birthday onwards…do you see the trend?

1 Like