Karamoko Dembele

Yeah, you’re soft as shite.

1 Like

As @caoimhaoin pointed out earlier, you can’t debate anything you just go on the attack when you’re in the wrong.

In all seriousness you are a caricature, a joke, you can’t back down even when you are proven wrong like with the Peter Canavan 95 thing the other day, I hadn’t realised you were quite so bad until then. It’s a pity because you’re a knowledgable fella who usually makes good sense when there’s a modicum of neutrality involved.
Kev is strongly opinionated but theyre genuine opinions,

A 13 year old playing with men for a photo op or publicity is shameful.

Seething badly kid. :smile:

can you give some proof that there is legislation in place?

I have debated it. As I told you earlier, keeping on saying something doesn’t prove anything and that’s all you have done.

As a 16 year old you are a kid playing fully developed adults.

As a 13 year old, you are a teenager playing against other teenagers. Maradona and Pele are just one of a number of players who made their senior football debut at 15. Did you ever play football in the park against older kids? Was that wrong?

how are you & Kev so sure he is pre pubescent?

2 Likes

Is there a problem with a 13 year old playing with say 16/17 year olds?

Oooft.

1 Like

Under 20 is mostly 19 or 20 year olds surely,
We all played with older kids but not elite lads in proper games, these are the toughest and strongest kids of their age.

Celtic should be looking after that kid better…end of pal.

They are looking after him

With all due respect if he genuinely believes that being indifferent to a 13-year old playing in an U20 football match means you condone child sex abuse then his opinions are that of a simpleton. I think he’s winding up you as much as anyone else, pal.

1 Like

If they were looking after him properly, his name wouldn’t be on a thread in this forum at 13 years of age.

Let him be a kid…ffs.

Go to school, enjoy his football and his anonymity.

Become a star at 17/18 by all means.

Fella, i made more money this week than you did probably in 2 months. I make my own way. However it does not mean i won’t discuss societies failings and the imbalances that exist in modern Ireland and the suglffering i see people go thru. Irs just empathy, or giving a fuck about others. You should consider it sometime.

I work with kids and youths in sport and with movement issues. I’m well versed. You haven’t a balls notion what you are talking about. In fact i doubt you’d be allowed work with children considering your background.

FFS he came in from the Ivory Coast. Who knows what age he actually is? He could be 18/19 for all we know. It’s widely** believed that African kids come to Europe and take a few years off their actual age in order that they progress in sport /education. There was a famous*** case in the NBA a few years ago.
** widely in a sort of rasist narrow minded way
*** so famous I can’t remember who it was and only famous if you are an American mad into basketball.

1 Like

I’m sure he is the envy of many 13 year olds across the width and breath of this country. Many of the older generation were out working full time jobs from the ages of 12 and 13, did them no harm compared to some of the abject wasters on this forum.

Beep beep pisshead.

Funny how you care a lot about a 13 year playing sport when you’d happily mow him down when out drink driving some night.

Beep beep.

Fucking hell, I didn’t see that part :scream:
I take him on a case by case basis as I do everybody, the gang mentality here is pathetic.

generation snowflake is a term i coined for the mollycoddled generation

2 Likes