Karamoko Dembele

I have had it confirmed by a coach.

bumped for mousey and kevin?

Different era pal…leave school now at 12 you wouldn’t be let near a site will you stop.

Don’t you work behind a desk yourself?

wtf?

weirdo

The reason this thread was started at all and the interest is because he’s about 4 foot tall. :smiley:

Yes, I work behind a desk now. I worked on sites through my summer holidays all the way up from 12-13 until I was 18-19 like most kids of my age, it did me or them no harm. Playing 5 minutes of an u-20 game will do Karamoko Dembele no harm, it’s done players no harm in the past.

Yip, especially now the way so many kids have poor movement abilities and in some cases the 16 year olds can be cery developed.

In training age tge reality is on a pitch a 13 year old could be quite handy but have the training age of an 11 year old and a 16 year old could arguably be as developed as some 18 year olds.

It is a risk completely not needed. They must have 20-30 players in between.

Its abuse.

Norman Whiteside played in the World Cup at 17.

The kid played a bit of a game. If someone wants to break his leg then they’ll cream them but most people are decent and don’t want to do that…bar @Funtime and that’s playing poxy Saturday league in Lower Howth.

Most 13 year olds would ride the tackles. I was 14 in 5th year. Lads who stayed back were 16/17, fuck me I felt the tackles but you played ball. I’m sure if they wanted to they could have broken my leg. Most people going out to play ball aren’t out to injure someone…

What pissed me off more was them fuckers talking about being in Gibneys…jaysus I was 14…back then cans of tennants and Linden Village was my tipple.

1 Like

Leroy was 12 & you were 30 when he led you on a merry dance

I am in contact regularly with coaches from various backgrounds in a private forum, Celtic have a coach in it however it was not him but a guy from an EPL Club who has friends at Celtic. I believe there was plenty opposition and a few wrapped knuckles. 3rd hand info obviously, but either way this is wrong.

And i know for a fact you agree with that, but like all Celtic fans it seems their moral compass stops working when anythinh involves their club.

Do you consider a 12/13 year old an adult?

I consider a 13 year old a teenager.

Do you consider 15/16 year olds as adults?

There was 9 years in the difference

A 16 year old is grand to play u20’s if he’s physically strong enough to look after himself.

A 13 year old is not.

We’re not talking about a 16 year old playing u20.

We’re talking about 15/16 year olds playing with fully developed adults.

sweep sweep

2 Likes

This thread is actually about young Karamoko Dembele coming on as a sub at 13 years of age in an u20s game mate.

2 Likes

Look, what you are saying makes sense, I played in the Munster Senior League shortly after my 17th birthday but I was about 5’10" and 12 stone, when I was 13 I was about that lads size, he’s only a fucking child.

Does that look like a fella that should be playing u20’s @Nembo_Kid?

Get your brush out and sweep that @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

No, no, no.

Don’t distance yourself from how you implicated yourself earlier.

How is a 13 year old playing with u-20s worse than a 15/16 year playing with fully developed adults you can be twice their age and old enough to be their parent?