Kilkenny GAA thread

Ricardo Hogan named at 26. Rumours of his demise have been greatly exaggerated.

8 Likes

He has given the state some service

2 Likes

The year in 2043 and Richard Hogan named at number 26 will enter the fray for the last 10 minutes of an All Ireland Final.

1 Like

Its gas, every time I see Richies name I hear the song he whatsapped to Woolie by mistake.

Waaaaaaaake up, Rise and shine, winters gone and summers fine…

Brilliant to see.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

Alan Murphy was the new Matthew Ruth. Now it’s Cian Kenny.

1 Like

I think “this isn’t Irish dancing…”

That’s made my day.

1 Like

Antrim 1-7 to KK 4-16 at half time.

Picture grainy here on the old IPTV. Camera work doesn’t grab the attention either. Antrim useless in their own puckouts. Keoghan scored most of the goals I’d say. Blanchfield hurling well. Could we make a centre back out of him?

Only one winner here I’m afraid.

I thought Antrim would be better but the early goals killed it.

They had it back to three points but went pear shaped again with the puckouts.

The HURLING POWER RANKINGS™️ will be interesting you’d have to think. Antrim on course to score something like 4-15 to 5-20 which means KK can still be caught.

3-20 to 5-31

KK have gone backwards.

I’ve respect for Kk supporters, but blaming the referee for a loss from what I’ve seen on social media is idiotic. Ya’s fucked away a 7 point lead (?) against a team who’d won fuck all this year.

Still hope ya’s go well this year.

1 Like

Lyons let them away with murder on chin and McDonald.

1 Like

TJ Reid got away with an obvious foul on Matthew O’ Hanlon for one of his scores in the first half. Although I suppose that Pádraig Walsh wide looked over near the end so swings and roundabouts. This generation of Kilkenny player have a bit of a mental block when it comes to playing Wexford. That’s 2 wins for Kilkenny in their last 7 championship meetings with Wexford. 1 of those victories was a draw in 70 minutes too.

Like back to the early 90’s. We beat Kk, but never go any further. Matters little.

You’d have to question the convenient 10 minute delay to throw in today. By the time there were 10 minutes to go KK knew Wexford had to win and that they themselves had qualified for the Leinster final. They just toyed with Wexford after that knowing they didn’t have to relegate their neighbours

4 Likes