Kilkenny GAA thread

Agreed. Sending a letter to the ref after a game wishing he die roaring is also a cunt of a thing to do !

2 Likes

There’s going to be a positive outcome from this. High time too. The behavior of (mainly) parents on the sidelines of underage matches up and down the county would make an innocent observer wonder if they were in possession of all their senses. Imagine being a ref and having some crooked tooth yokel roar abuse at you for an hour and you getting enough for a coffee and splash of diesel for car

12 Likes

The letterhead was more offensive.

1 Like

What a fucking mess!

I liked it!

1 Like

I hope that its investigated fully and that justice will be served. There is no need for any of the abuse that goes on at matches. Granted we all get hot under the collar in the heat of battle but at the end of the day its only a game. When or where will it end? high time that something is done about it…

It’s surely a kid or else it’s a very simple adult who has no concept of money. €40 to drive from Ballyhale to Comer armed with linesmen and umpires!!

How do they even get the lad who sent the letter? DNA prints or what? Tough I’m sure.

Our reputation has taken some hammering lately.

Follow the flamengos

2 Likes

Kilkenny hurling in general is fucked!

This is a comer man we are talking about here, dismiss nothing

You have to take into account the sort of simpleton that would take his daughters notepaper and write a note like that. It wouldnt be hard track him down thats for sure.

The whole thing is falling apart ever since Cody left.

Not a Comer native who wrote it.

Not a Geography issue. The Erins Own club will need to be real leaders in how they deal with this.

2 Likes

Well said. I agree.

2 Likes

Whats with the Shamrocks Ballyhale?

Woke?