You’re dead to me

DJ carried KK for around 5 years in the 90s

4 Likes

You know what you get with the Vat

1 Like

Fuck Vegas.

1 Like

Don’t be getting all cocky ye cunts

No cockiness at all bud. This is all bonus territory. Vegas always are a decent football team, lots of them in good counsel playing senior A colleges. They’d a good few on the kilkenny team that won the AI junior. Our lads are happy to plod on, no big fuss about it. Full back getting married next Fri too. Dunshaughlin will Leinster i reckon anyway.

1 Like

+1. Dunshaughlin look extremely strong for that level. I’m not sure how long they’re down intermediate but didn’t they win a senior Leinster title about 20 years ago? You never know what can happen on a wet and windy November day though. Fethard are a very decent team in their own right. Could easily be in the senior quarter-finals next year.

Yeah should do ok. Of this team there are the 3 missing from the final to come back and another 4 starters from last year, 3 away and 1 injured. But a few others could be away too, that kind of way with teams now. 7 players who are considered starters is a lot to be down for a squad of our size. The minors coming up this year made a big difference. One minor coming through next year too, so should give it a decent crack.

Dunshaughlin look well clear of the teams, weather could be a leveller alright.

2 Likes

Dunshaughlin were relegated last year. New crack management put in place this year headed by former Dunshaughlin & Meath stalwart Richie Kealy and coached by no less than Paul Curran whos father played for Dunshaughlin back in the day.

Relegation last year was a real slap in the face but they’ve booked the trend in Meath by bouncing straight back up first time. Theyre a very young team with some serious players who I’d expect to make an impact at senior club and some even at County level. Lots of them have featured at underage level for meath already and Matt Costello is a regular for Meath.

Theyve a towering young midfielder called Conor Gray who I’d be amazed if Colm O Rourke hasnt been on the phone to already.

Ballyteague were very good in the first half yesterday, jimmy hyland and their other corner forward very good. Level at halftime having played against the breeze and looked set for a win when taking the lead early in the second half and Dunshaughlin down a man to a black card.

Some performance from Dunshaughlin from there to the end though, hitting 2-13 in the second half.

You are indeed correct, won a leinster in 2002 i think having won a 3 in a row in Meath, the clubs only senior titles.

4 Likes

An excellent set of points, in fairness.

Copy and paste whinge there from Gman.

Missing this. Missing that. Etc etc.

Cant wait to play ye cunts.

Got your email too, give you a shout tomorrow

Danesfort lost to Trim

Highlights are on Buffs story.

Looks like the Meath lads wanted it more and were deserving winners.

Kilkenny hurling is in the drain

1 Like

You’re in the drain

3 Likes

Kilkenny teams seem to be poorly supported. All Trim support going by Buff.

there’s about 100 people in Danesfort son

Danesfort isn’t even really a place, rather a state of mind.

8 Likes

It’s a poor day when these ‘staunch’ Kilkenny supporters can’t manage to note the passing of one of their greats - the late Canon Tommy Murphy.
His brother passed away only 2 days earlier believe it or not.

2 Likes