Kilkenny GAA thread

It’s what they’ve changed the name of their club to around 6 Months ago for some reason…Malarkey will fill you in. That Indo podcast guy investigating Jimmy Meagher missed an open goal by not contacting the undoubtedly most successful gaa club in Ireland to ask them if Jimmy was still coaching their senior team…he’s is!
The podcast guy was too fixated with ringing the Kk Co Board off the hook.

4 Likes

He didn’t travel too far or else he ran out of money.

Wouldn’t be the first Carey…

10 Likes

They ran out of other people’s money.

5 Likes

Hope Mikey doesn’t get any grief after the last few months. My heart would actually go out to him.

5 Likes

Had heard he was booked in to play with Tipp San Fran.

Money wasn’t good enough😀

Mikey Carey is a grand chap who never harmed anyone hopefully hel make is way back onto the team and make a difference over the Summer…an alright sort…anyone I hear abusing him over his family at matches will be getting a stroke into the jaw for themselves. All genuine Kilkenny hurling people will follow a similar course I’d say.

18 Likes

You nasty prick.

2 Likes

Heard his father is on the way out with cancer. Maybe he was called home from his travels. Its all very sad really.

1 Like

Ricardo Hogan named at 26. Rumours of his demise have been greatly exaggerated.

8 Likes

He has given the state some service

2 Likes

The year in 2043 and Richard Hogan named at number 26 will enter the fray for the last 10 minutes of an All Ireland Final.

1 Like

Its gas, every time I see Richies name I hear the song he whatsapped to Woolie by mistake.

Waaaaaaaake up, Rise and shine, winters gone and summers fine…

Brilliant to see.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

Alan Murphy was the new Matthew Ruth. Now it’s Cian Kenny.

1 Like

I think “this isn’t Irish dancing…”

That’s made my day.

1 Like