Kilkenny GAA thread

Big day ahead tomorrow @Fran.

We are going to do it.

You can chalk it down we are

1 Like

When do the senior second teams play the other junior clubs? Are O’Loughlins still intermediate?

Semi final stage, Loughlins second team relegated from intermediate to junior just a few weeks back

1 Like

Junior is some dogfight.

Inter will be next year too if T-town get over the line tomorrow.

1 Like

Patrickswells supporting cast around the big 3 intercounty winners was strong last weekend. The O’Briens, Kirbys, Jordan Higgins, Kelleher etc are better this year.

The senior hurling Limerick county final has the makings of a classic next Saturday evening.

2 Likes

Tough station to get out of for sure, next year will be another bear pit

1 Like

How is Josh Considine going? Thought he had the makings of an IC man at one stage.

Still going alright. He was good last weekend. I don’t think he will be in the mix realistically with Limerick going forward.

1 Like

Been injured for most of the year and a lot of last year too. A big addition to have back.

1 Like

What time is it on and is it on TV?

5.15pm next Saturday. I’m not sure re it being televised. I’d presume it will be on rte2 though given its a Saturday evening. They were showing some football below in Kerry earlier.

1 Like

Live on TG4

2 Likes

Perfect thanks

1 Like

6 points down after 18 minutes and Mooncoin are already beaten according to the utter cunts on KCLR.

KCLR are some shower. Hon the ‘Coin

1 Like

They’re the type of condescending cunts that make you understand why people would dislike Kilkenny.

In fairness to T’Town they seemed to be on fire

I think they called this one right.

For me it’s a win win, two teams from the south :+1: