Kilkenny GAA thread

Offaly will beat Kilkenny by 10+

I heard Railyard were back training since November for a Kilkenny quarter-final which they subsequently lost. A long year then playing league games from April onwards. They play in the Carlow Intermediate league too.

1 Like

Jaysus this is a brutal match. Whoever decided to show this match and not dublin antrim should be fired.

What’s the score in this Dublin Antrim game, must be close?

Dublin 15 up now according to Antrim gaa twitter

Then lads in GAAGo are no mugs

5 Likes

They seen it coming.

Carlovians are rattling our lads here.

Big time. Back having to get us out of trouble with points

Jeez some result for leinster hurling and carlow. Fair play to carlow. They never stopped driving forward.

Wind it up lads

Love to hear barrie henriques reaction to that. I’m sure he’d sum It up in his own unique way by cutting a few lads out of it.

I think the game had such a challenge match feel to it in first half that kilkenny thought they’d win pulling up. Then when carlow got momentum kilkenny couldn’t lift it.

Fierce quiet in here tonight.

Seems like killian Doyle won’t be able to play for the 20s tomorrow because he played Saturday. Nothing to do with the red card, incidentally.
Love to know what went on between senior and u20 management to come to this decision. If I was involved with the u20s I’d be raging. Surely a knock out leinster semi final should be the priority.

Derek Lyng losing the plot this year, also had the Thomastown lads playing right after they won the club championship.

They changed that rule to something like 60 or 72 hours between matches this year?

60, doesn’t come into effect until next year.

1 Like

KK only realised there errors after the ball had thrown in. They were planning on bringing on Gearoid dunne but held him back due to this. Silly rule but they should have known it.

This couldn’t be true surely?

2 Likes

Absolute amateur hour stuff.

Cody would be seen as a dinosaur if he did it.

1 Like