Kilkenny GAA thread

A bastard of a place to get out of.

I suppose.
We used sneak down through Thouy Walshe’s farm. God be good to the days.

1 Like

I just heard there was a toss and The 'Bridge won.
And decided to play in Thomastown. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Reverse psychology / big Dan playing mind games.

No harm get a feel of the pitch in TT. Plenty of matches played there. They won’t play many in BB.

Hopefully they learn how to pick up the grass after cutting the field.

Oh!

I presume it’ll be on the No.1 field beside the river.

There’s no stand on the No.1 field unfortunately.

I said I’d post this up for prosperity. I wasn’t at the match myself.

That Forristal on the BB team must be a stray from TT. Other than that all the names fairly well add up.

I’d say the physio is a blow in?

Did you get any prosperity after?

Or is that a head above the parrot pit kind of post?

I thought some genuine kk GAA followers might be interested.

Jog on if you are not….

1 Like

Lannon this knocking around fair play to him. I thought that Conor Murphy was one of their better forwards?

Mahon is a New name to me on the bridge team as well. Of course the blanchfieids dad is graiugenamanagh.

There’s Mahons living on the other side of the river. But that of course is James Stephen’s. Played a bit of handball in Kilfane when I was around.

You just don’t get it.

No fixtures on from now until Monday night, presumably due to electric picnic.
According to the kilkenny people, intermidiate will be week on week from 3rd round until the 1/4 finals. That will stretch clubs without big resources with injuries, etc.
O loughlins look to have stepped up a level after winning the championship last year. Mackessy obviously big addition. Ballyhale wiil be biggest challengers.

Lisdowney and danesfort look the 2 atm in intermediate, maybe gowran or dunnamaggin.
I’ll reserve judgement on tullogher as they have played the 2 weakest teams in the grade.

2 Likes

The Lockes still unbeaten, drew with Cloneen over the weekend.
:ukraine: :ukraine: :ukraine:

There’s a short program in rte1 after the Rose of Tralee tonight featuring Jimmy Roughan and Garry Comerford

1 Like

Couple of serious transfers for Glenmore?