KilliamM2 Youtube Channel

Even his own teammates hated him

1 Like

Me oul’ fella used to talk about this incident. I think Mick O’Brien played for the Dubs a few times, he might have been named to start in that 1980 Leinster final where John O’Leary was drafted in at the last minute. Anyway he was well known for hanging out of crossbars. The ref sends him off!

Athletics Tony O’Donoghue on commentary.

Remember listening to that on the radio

I think Heffo had a three-way kick out competition before the game between O’Brien, O’Leary and Niall Fitzgerald and O’Leary ‘won’ that. I imagined that it was before a game in Tullamore though - possibly based on a re-telling by one of the participants. ‘Fitzy’ was Na Fianna at the time but togged for Mearnóg in his declining days when teaching (PE) in Portmarnock Community School. @Juhniallio may attest to his reliability.

2 Likes

He did tog out for mearnogs but he didnt teach PE in the school.

1 Like

I left the S and the H out of that!

This is mind blowing

Christ. What have i just watched

We were a proper country then. Not a fake tan in sight.

The 2FM All Stars were only the group Technotronic could have been.

A huge Smashy and Nicey vibe off that.

This morning was not the time to watch this

That’s magnificent

I mean people can laugh but this fella has clearly just completely ripped off Simon Young’s act.

He’s also the same guy that was the singer on “Eat My Goal” by Collapsed Lung.

Never liked Simon Young. As a ginge his voice had too much saccharine instead of honey.

The lad with the moustache, glasses and hat looked like he’d get up on a cracked plate.

1 Like

He totally fucking meant it :rofl:

1 Like

He was on a successful Meath team, of course it was deliberate

Showing it over and over again as he taks over it in the background wasn’t exactly doing him any favours either you’d have to say.

Always nice to have an impartial observer there too, no way would Bob O Malley have any skin in the game (or under his fingernails).