King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

Great win for Cappy.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:Galway girls in both senior finals

1 Like

No mention of the shocking refereeing

I’ve been banging on about nothing else for the last 2 weeks, just ask anyone on here

Is that Walsh gone so?

That means Laois wont be getting Joyce and Divilly so.

Walsh was blackguarded by the media. He did a decent job with a limited team.

Confirmed. Wonderful news for Galway sport.

He left them in a better state than when he took over. The “talent” at his disposal is overstated alright.

2 Likes

The only Galway manager to lose more than twice to Roscommon in over 6,000 years.

1 Like

I fear Galway may never win another All Ireland, such is the damage Walsh has done to them.

We’d have none since the 60s only for him.

1 Like

Sean O Domhnaill says go fuck yourself

As gaeilge

2 Likes

The only thing O’Domhnaill ever caught was rickets.

This has been known for a week or so… thank fuck,I was afraid we were going to turn into Tyrone there for a while… he couldn’t do anything else with Galway as he’s not attack minded…great news for Galway football

1 Like

Did some good things. Last year was the summit of where he was going to take this team and it was time for a change. There a few nice players for whoever comes in next but still a mountain to climb to get anywhere near the levels seen in Croke Park last Sunday

1 Like

Maire Treasa Ni Chellaigh did a fine job summarising KWs reign on OTB I thought, actually a decent debate all round on the state of Galway GAA in general, worth a listen lads

3 Likes

Would you?

Derek said he’d give it a go for a few extra bob

Kavanagh? That Cork cunt can fuck off