King Henry of Galway (Part 1) šŸ‘‘

All proper candidates walked away due to lack of funds

Big opportunity for O neill to make a name for himself. Theres only so many County jobs to go round, hard to break into it. He has a ready made team who should be motivated. Heā€™ll need luck but maybe heā€™s a lucky guy being from Limerick and all

You make a name for yourself fluking a win with the likes of Laois as Eddie Brennan did.
The only thing Oā€™Neill can do to be considered a success is win an All Ireland. Thatā€™s a serious ask for any first time intercounty manager, let alone an outsider who hasnā€™t worked with any of the players before.

SON has nothing to lose

He could win Leinster next year without even trying. Tipp donā€™t 2 in a rows so really its only Limerick to worry about. Itā€™s almost written in the stabs

3 Likes

Stars

1 Like

Galway club hurling is gone miles back. As poor as Ulster teams in all ireland semis. County team has to suffer.

TNH

He has impeccable taste.

1 Like

Of course he does, sure hasnā€™t Joe been delivering him take away with the last few years below in Limerick

1 Like

Despite winning an All-Ireland with Na Piarsaigh, he wasnā€™t really considered for the Limerick job the last time.

Having stepped away from Na Piarsaigh, heā€™s hardly going to get a much better club gig than that. If he has ambitions of being the Limerick manager one day, I donā€™t think he has much to lose tbh.

Has he done any of the underage gigs?

It was rumored that o neill had the limerick job in late 2016 before the money stepped in.

Not that I know of.

That does seem like the natural way of getting in; at minor or U-20 anyway, or a selector at senior. Kiely did all of those before getting the senior gig.

Oā€™Neill strikes me as a very different character from MicheĆ”l. I suspect him and his skinny tracksuit bottoms will be eaten without salt.

1 Like

I bought two skinny tracksuit bottoms lately having cleared it with @briantinnion first (cc @TheUlteriorMotive). Iā€™m at that stage in life where I might need to spin to the shop at short notice to get milk or something, and I decided it was time to welcome skinny tracksuit bottoms back into my world.

1 Like

@briantinnionā€™s level is a difficult benchmark for mere mortals to aspire to

Hey hey hey

are you some kind of retard?? A grown man shouldnā€™t be caught within 100 feet of a tracksuitā€¦ Scumbags and kids wear tracksuits.

3 Likes

I wore a tracksuit last weekā€¦for halloween