King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

Bullshit

https://m.jdsports.ie/product/black-nike-air-max-track-pants/149003_jdsportsie/

This is what Galway Hurling is now.
Limerick managers and skinny tracksuit bottoms.
Sweet suffering Jesus Keady, how did it ever come to this

2 Likes

Actually not bad :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Will the “Matties” ( tm premierview) ratify SON ?

I’m actually mortified for you.

I used to wear tracksuit pants to pick my lass up from school. She told me I was the most embarrassing dad in the school and I dressed like a weirdo.

3 Likes

75 euro is a lot to pay for tracksuit pants

I’ve two pairs of tracksuit pants. One of them is a Tipp GAA pair that is close to ten years old and I fear the elastic is going. The other is a pair of plain black Kappa (?!?!) that are not skinny, that I got for €15 in TK Maxx. I’d occasionally wear these around the house, and other than that their main use is to wear over my shorts on the drive to a mountain/hill run or perhaps if I was going for a long walk with the little lady. Aside from that, tracksuit pants are something I would not wear in public because I’m 37 and possibly because I’m middle class.

5 Likes

Skinny Tracksuit and ankles out.

And she is correct … it’s absolutely shocking to see a grown man in a tracksuit outside of the gym or wearing a team tracksuit when going / coming from games.

3 Likes

Worse still when they have a ponytail and are riding about on a Honda 50

1 Like

WAY too modern for the auld lads here

I wear tracksuit pants every day

2 Likes

Yeah but you’re a high end coach with 5/6 teams - I can overlook that .

It’ll be great to see Galway bring the Joe McDonagh home in 2 years time.

I referee ladies football when they can’t find anyone else mate.

Can you give us a straight answer here pal … How often have you missed an incident because you were watching a set of diddies bouncing up and down on a running lady?

3 Likes

No mate, honestly. When ladies are screaming abuse at you with the veins standing out in their neck, you tend to notice little else. I was never asked yet to ref a men’s game, I just try and help if they are stuck.

Wear a pair of shorts you weirdo … no wonder they are screaming at you and think they can walk all over you- you’re dressed like a clown wearing tracksuit pants

OK mate.

1 Like