King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

I thought Loftus did well in the middle, Haran and Flynn had good patches. Donal Mannion had a lovely cameo for the third goal, killed a Clare sideline cut on his hurl before driving inside to set up the goal.

For ourselves the two combo lads in the half back line in the first half maybe. Clare were well beaten first half, and much improved when Reidy and Ian Galvin came in. Guilfoyle took his frees well I suppose

2 Likes

Wish Id been there. Thanks a million mate.

Sid will knock great crack put of the galway number 2 over the summer your feel

I wish him well like all who wear the jersey and he is still very young but iv seen nothing from him that suggests he is a senior intercounty hurler yet. He was anonymous at u20 last year and hasn’t been scoring much at club level either from the reports iv heard. Another worry is surely that there doesn’t seem to be any new keeper putting their hand up in the county.
Great to see plenty of other new faces get a run today though, the squad was in desperate need of freshening up.

1 Like

Your hats too big mate

If the hat don’t fit, they must be a twit

Well he scored 2-4 from play on his senior IC debut. So far, so good.

Today wasn’t his debut, he got a good bit of playing time last season and I don’t think he scored 2-4 the whole year long. Il be delighted to be proven wrong here on his abilities

1 Like

Ah right. I actually made that bit up.

1 Like

Anyone putting any serious weight on the performances today would want their head examined

Thanks for that pearl of wisdom mate

Any time

We’re gonna win the all ireland

4 Likes

3 in a row at least. I hear one of the lads got 2-4 :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

1 Like

No mate. Read carefully now.
I
Made
That
Up
:+1:

I have no idea what your getting so thick about. Maybe the green hat isn’t for you

How did it comes to this lads

There’s hardly been money going astray from there as well?? :eyes:

Money can’t go astray if it never existed in the first place