King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

He possibly didn’t start v down that day either as I said I could be wrong…it’s not his debut for Galway tho…

hmmm…

2 Likes

Big chance for Shane Cooney.

2 Likes

It’s almost cruel to continue to start Flynn.

Can’t see that being the team that starts. Bleahene has a U-21 county final Saturday to play which you would imagine will rule him out.

2 Likes

Be quiet ffs…

Subs:

16 James Skehill
17 Paul Killeen
18 Jack Fitzpatrick
19 Ronan Burke
20 Jack Grealish
21 Davey Glennon
22 Eanna Burke
23 Darragh Burke
24 Conor Cooney
25 Brian Concannon
26 Evan Niland

Haran is injured and Coen away on honeymoon apparently.

1 Like

Great to see so many lads getting their chance.

2 Likes

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy looks like we have a teacher swanning off on honeymoon during the school year

2 Likes

Shane Walsh is certainly the embracing his role as captain of the Galway Senior Footballers.

Walsh finished with 1-04 (0-02f) against Kerry this evening in Tralee, bringing his tally to 2-27 (1-0 pen, 0-19f, 0-01 mark) from four games in 2020, to date.

Walsh’s goal in the 58th minute looked to have given Padraic Joyce’s side their second win in as many weeks, but they couldn’t hold on.

4 Likes

1 Like

Are Galway down to 14? The WTS app seems to be indicating a red card.

No mention on Twitter anyway

Tony Gill at centre back wasn’t even named on the programme for Corofin in All Ireland Club final.

Was there a reason for this?

Matthew Cooley not near corofin team either.

Goal for Teirney, Hon my beloved Oughterard

1 Like

Conor Cunningham the named 6 for Corofin couldn’t get into the starting 15 either.

I get that but for an inter county 20 year old not in a match day squad is bizarre.

I’m working with another Corofin lad that played underage IC all the way up and he couldn’t get a jersey under no 30 either