8. C Mannion
  9. A Tuohy
  10. N Burke
  11. J Canning
  12. S Bleahane
  13. B Concannon
    14 C Whelan
  14. C Cooney

I thought Daithi and David were due back this week?

1 Like

I’d say they will be gradually eased back in.

It’s only Cork

Hop aboard the TJ Brennan bandwagon lads.

1 Like

SON says Joe won’t play against Tipp next week either. Can’t imagine P Mannion or Harte will either after coming off injured today. May as well send the young lads out.

Lot of inj early on

How were both cooneys and niall burke?

Conor was way better. Played midfield mostly but setup both goals. Worked his bollocks off.
Shane was a bit ropey (along with Fintan Burke) until we had the spare man. Then he started to really find form.

Niall Burke was utter shite but was subbed immediately after scoring a decent point.

4 Likes

Sums up his hurling career

1 Like

G Mac got MOTM.

1 Like

He was outstanding last week too. From decades of no full back to now having two options?

Next 3 Sundays in Salthill
Hurler V Tipp
Footballers v Mayo
Footballer v Dublin

3 Likes

Daithi to 6 this year

I don’t care if he never pucks a ball again, one of the highlights of the 2017 final was him coming on and putting Shane Fives on his hole repeatedly before lashing over two points. Himself and the much maligned Flynn scored 4 between them in that last 15 minutes, we won by 3.

9 Likes

Definitely worth a shot. At least we have a few options in the FB line now, so not as vulnerable there as last year.

He wouldn’t fight sleep since the Clare replay in Thurles. Even winning club all Ireland did nothing to light a fire under him.

1 Like

As I was saying and got slated I really think that is his best position at intercounty… He’s flying back there

He is but its heavy ground and its not croker, he seems to be going better but theres been a few times the last two years hes been caught in possession or fumbled it, game over doing that at 3. Plus the width and speed of croker could trouble him. But he might prove me wrong.

Badly need to fix the kickouts in football they were a disaster and we only won 50/50s.

1 Like