King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

I agree re mac… Today was the first bad day at the office re kick outs so I wouldn’t be overly worried about that yet

1 Like

:smile:

Conor Cooney looked* livelier than he has in any game since 2017, if he gets some form back the forward unit is a lot more threatening.
*based on League Sunday coverage so may not be a true reflection

He was decent today and looked more like his old self. He came out and played in the midfield area. Very intelligent hurler and he picked out some good passes.

4 Likes

Galway always have a goal threat when ball is going through him, but he has been way below par the last 2 years. Hopefully this is the start of his revival.

1 Like

Its in the head with him I think. If he gets his confidence going he’s a much better asset up front then the likes of N Burke or Flynn come championship

Agreed. Flynn is even more of a confidence player imo. Could have had a hat trick today. Did some really good things and then there was other times he’d have you scratching your head.

1 Like

As long as divilly stays involved I’m afraid, very afraid

Great paw on cc also.

Will tg4 have better highlights of the meath match tonight, that league sunday is fucking shit

U-20 football final Galway 3-05 roscummon 0-4 early in 2nd half

1 Like

FS Galway 4-13 Roscommon 0-5

3 Likes

That’s some effort.
Strong wind?
It’s actually sad in a way to see Roscommon so far back.

Kerry now in the semi on Paddy’s day

Yeah they scored 3 goals against the wind in the 1st half. If anything they took their foot off the pedal playing with the wind in the 2nd. Cathay Sweeney motm

2 Likes

Bar Tierney, Jack Glynn, Cian Monaghan and Sean Fitzgerald the entire panel will be eligible again next year for the u 20 grade

Gotta be a chance we’ll be in with a decent shout for an all Ireland in the next few years.

Easy on Flatty. You couldn’t beat those sheep stealing cunts by enough

5 Likes

Ah but I loved those summer away games in connacht when you’d go over to Roscommon or Leitrim, and they’d be tense affairs. Thered be fuck all travelling fans, and a bit of banter with the locals with an edge to it.
Great great days out, before drink driving was much of a thing, and no bandwagon in sight.

2 Likes

Mayo, on the other hand

1 Like