King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

2 Likes

If the games go ahead this year they will be the most skillful games every played with all this practise they’re getting. #OIUTF

Then you’re wondering why they’re called “Fancy Dans”. Lovely and all that, but fuck all use on a scorcher day in the Hyde and a big, ruddy cheeked agricultural Rossie kicking lumps off you.

2 Likes

The last time we had that tag we knocked 2 All Irelands out of it

5 Likes

Young Mattie Tierney is a talent to be fair. Should make a serious push for the seniors in 2021.

He mightn’t even get to finish up with the U-20’s. They had an All-Ireland semi-final scheduled against Kerry for Paddy’s Day.

1 Like

They should re introduce the u-21 for next season

Galway best ever XV is in the Trib today. My immediate thoughts. Michael Coleman fierce unlucky. Damien Hayes fierce lucky.

John Commins
Sylvie Linnane
Daithi Burke
Ollie Canning
Pete Finnerty
Tony Keady
Iggy Clarke
John Connolly
David Burke
Joe Connolly
Joe Cooney
PJ Molloy
Conor Whelan
Joe Canning
Damien Hayes

Mick Gill wuz robbed too

Hayes & Molloy are lucky.

3 Likes

The backs look right. Some debatable calls up front alright.

1 Like

I’d have Bernie Forde in there anyway.

1 Like

I’d question Joe Connolly’s inclusion too.

1 Like

You can’t dare question the fucking connollys shur. Bernie forde beats hayes every day of the week, as does cloonan and noel lane

3 Likes

How would Rabbitte compare to Joe Connolly? I always though Rabbitte was very underrated, used to get an awful time of it from refs too.

1 Like

I’d have John ahead of Joe in fairness but I’d have Coleman ahead of both. Joe was a fine player but his speech was the making of him.

1 Like

Ah rabbitte was over rated if anything

4 Likes

Cooney and Jc are the only 2 auto picks in the forwards imo… Popularity picks after that

Tough calls, I’d have Bernie Forde instead of Joe Connolly and Kevin Broderick instead of Damien Hayes.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Bernie forde for hayes.

No Lane, no party