King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

A serious talent as you say. Couldnt kick a free to save his life in the intermediate final v magheracloone having not missed one all year. Too much pressure on young shoulders you’d think. Hopefully PJ takes his time with him

How did i leave him out

Would Alan Kerins be considered unlucky not to make it? The two Mannions also.

Padraig Mannion unlucky alright, cathal not done enough yet in my book. Kerins not good enough imo

1 Like

Cathal Mannion or Kerins are surely better than Hayes?

1 Like

Yeah, wouldn’t have hayes myself. Would replace him with noel lane or Bernie forde though before those two

Coleman was a horse of a man

5 Likes

AI final might have been his worst game all season alright but any time I’ve seen him he’s usually been top class or close to it. Still only a young fella so it might take a year or two for him to come through.

1 Like

No Eanna Ryan? :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

Broderick’s career was too short.

Because if you take away the wonder point you wouldn’t have a whole pile to remember. Decent hurler and left everything on the pitch

Was about to post that. People have short memories.

Ah he was top class, he was the star turn there for a good few years

He was a superb hurler and had frightening pace, came close to winning the 2001 final for us on his own. A shame he wasn’t fully fit in 2005, could have been the spark we needed in the final.

Scoring wise though I’m going by… I’d love to see his scoring stats

Given the right ball he was fucking lethal. Defo one of the best forwards we ever had. Damian Hayes was a poor man’s Brah.

P Mannion cleaned too many times to be considered.

Some HB line :heart_eyes:

Some set of backs all round. Can’t find a weakness. Where you probably could with the forwards.

Ah stop.

Hayes was electric, a marquee forward.