King Henry of Galway (Part 1) šŸ‘‘

Shur yis we told lads.

Is the The Clare Times a spoof account? Never heard of it

Davy will get joe to hurl for one more year

It is the focus of the 400+ page bullying dossier the Fitzgeraldā€™s have put together

5 Likes

Ah so the wishing him well was a bit of gentle wumming

Yes, as I have said numerous times before, the issue the Fitzgeraldā€™s have with your man isnā€™t the digs posts about the boys. It is the fact that he has the inside track and has been on the money far too many times about their dealings which put the kibosh on a number of their strokes. Iā€™d say the fact that someone in the inner circle is continually feeding him need to know information and they canā€™t stop it drives them bananas

Davy will have Joe back by Friday

SCENES!!!

Iā€™d genuinely be interested to see what Davy can do with Galway. What Iā€™d really be interested to see is if he can change his approach. Does he absolutely have to a sweeper and short passing game or can he take a different tack with a different group of players with different attributes. I think itā€™ll be a real test of Davy as I get the sense that the Galway panel wonā€™t have much time for sweepers and if his approach is too dictatorial it could all go pear shaped quickly.

3 Likes

How do you get the sense the Galway panel would have no time for sweepers?

I just think theyā€™d have a notion that itā€™s not their style and they had success without it not too long ago and that it hasnā€™t necessarily brought success either to them or to others when itā€™s been tried in recent years. Just a thought.

Sure they played with two against us in 2020.

3 Likes

A lot of the younger players would have played with a sweeper at times underage for Galway

Maybe Iā€™m completely wrong so. My perception is that Galway donā€™t have a crying need for a sweeper, theyā€™ve been a strong and competitive team without one, I think theyā€™re in a different place to Wexford say.

1 Like

thatā€™s kind of what I was getting at.

they lost to Dublin last year mate and Joe is gone. Galway arenā€™t in a great place at all, at all

Heā€™ll run them into the ground. He knows no other way. 2013 was down to Kinnerk, itā€™s as clear as day ffs. Watch as Conor Whelan slowly morphs into Conor McDonald, another fine player he destroyed.

Sweeper was Lynskeyā€™s default set up over all those minor A/I winning teams

Itā€™s Galway mate. It can always go pear shaped quickly.
Itā€™ll be box office though. I think itā€™s a good appointment if true. So it is.

1 Like

Dictated by the Limerick mafia. Cunts.

2 Likes