King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

It’s happening :grinning:

I don’t see it as a disastrous appointment when you consider the alternatives. If the players buy into it (big if) they should have some short term success

Davy? He’s got player buy in everywhere to be fair to him

He has but I think it’s easier to get that in the previous roles he has had than going into this Galway set up

Last chance saloon for the older lads, they won’t want to waste their last year or two.

I reckon they’ll drive it on for whoever comes in

thierryhenry-laugh

Don’t think his style will suit Galway players at all. It’s definitely the best bunch of players he’s had at his disposal so no more excuses from him and his cheerleaders in media when it falls flat on it’s arse

They definitely don’t seem to be a running team like he turned Wexford into. Not sure Galway have the personnel for that type of game unless he turns a few of the young lads into that type which is possible I suppose. Davy might have to cut his cloth, so he will.

Hmmmm…

have you Malarkey on ignore or something?

Who?

1 Like

Galway have a big rebuild on their hands. They had a lot of players over 30 in their starting ranks this year. Has Davy in any of his previous postings got tasked with that kind of job description?

An outsider may help with this if he’s prepared to do his homework.
I wish we got shefflin though for a three year term guaranteed. I think he would be diligent and thorough.

Didn’t you hate Shefflin?

I’m really excited by this.

The common myth about the untapped talent in Galway hurling is going to get badly exposed in the next two years. We’ll be heading for the Christy Ring after this cunt.

Seems that Eddie Brennan is the other big name. Not Shefflin

No Corcoran, no party

6 Likes

He’s a nawful man

1 Like