King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

Davy, did you think it was a good game?
I’m saying nothing Des, people at home can make up their own minds on that. I think everyone out there can see what’s going on, but I’m saying nothing Des, it’ll only get me into trouble. So it will

18 Likes

I hope he does get a spot as an analyst, he’d be great at it. And it might be good for him too.

1 Like

Agreed, might bring the blood pressure down a bit

Davy has the deal with RTÉ already, he wont be touching SKY.

He’s not really that controversial unless it’s the white heat of championship though. I’d say he’d be bland enough as a pundit so he would.

Sure he has been a pundit on TSG before. He wasn’t explosive but I am fairly sure he wasn’t too bland either

1 Like

They had him on either last year or the year before for an episode after we were eliminated. I may be imagining it but I think he was a regular pundit a good while back too. It’s often mentioned he’s had 30+ years of uninterrupted inter county service between playing and managing so I can only guess that it was in 2008 when he was a regular in his first year after retiring before leaving to take over as Waterford manager mid season.

1 Like

An over six hour round trip from Ballyhale to Salthill, as Davy will tell you, isn’t for the faint hearted.

He did a stint on League Sunday on RTE in 2008 before taking the Waterford gig

He’ll need to land himself like a cuckoo into some nest. That mausoleum of a house won’t pay for itself - so it won’t. Hasn’t he some legacy issues with our friends in ros.ie???

Joanne won’t stand for any craic

Davy vs The Dow!! Box office

2 Likes

Eddie Brennan had a whiff of begrudgery about him on otb last night I felt until Cyril joined the conversation

Henry or Davy? Eddie is a vocal critic of Davy anyway. I’d say Eddie is jealous of the big gigs others are getting and he out for every penny he can get.

No towards Henry I sensed anyway. Well known he doesn’t like Davy. That’s what I thought too, the fact he wasn’t considered for the gig was hurting him

I’d say Eddie is devastated at how the door hasn’t been kicked down for him yet. And Corcoran working away not a bother.

A panel with Joanne, Davy Fitz, Derek McGrath and Donal Og would absolutely break this place

4 Likes

County boards with too many stooks on them

It seems there was one real stook at the back of it all.

All the sessions will be in Tullamore.