King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

This will be great for the game. Henry will mould a successful team playing good hurling the way it should be played. None of this tippy tippy rugby with sticks shite.

18 Likes

Shots fired

And Ursula

Not sure how this will work logistically for him, they’ll have to have at least half the sessions in ballinasloe, which is an excellent pitch in fairness. Interesting that KH wouldn’t manage another senior team in KK so as not to beat ballyhale but will manage against Cody next year. I guess he has to compete and beat him to show he’s the man to take over from him?

Advantage East Galway.

fast eddie and Davy on the one panel be interesting! was Eddie on the TSG at all as a pundit in 2021?

Can’t have the two of them on the one panel, the mileage would bankrupt rte

1 Like

Heady days indeed for eyrecourt/killimor, Multormer, Tynagh Abbey Duniry and portumna who no one wants to go in with it seems

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wish to fuck we’d an outsider in charge then we might get over the line

They should have invested in bsloe and made it the home pitch for senior IC imho.

2 Likes

Davy Fits did Clare to Wexford for years.
Give me a spin up from Ballyhale to Ballinasloe over that any day.

Limerick might even get a game in the championship next season… might

Davy had a lovely little tradition stopping off in the Amber in Tipp Town on his trips down to Wexford and Waterford over the years.

Broke up the journey lovely for him so it did.

4 Likes

Ennis to Wexford town is quicker than Ballyhale to Galway and much better road

He used to only arrive in the door from Wexford at half 1 in the morning wasn’t it? And then flick on sky sports news for a few mins. The man mustn’t need much sleep. Some go in him it has to be said.

2 Likes

With a head churning out resentments like his I doubt it gives him much peace to settle to a good night’s sleep.

1 Like

Not exactly the toughest task with this current KK squad

Who are still somehow going for their third Leinster in a row

1 Like

Look lads, if all else fails he’ll be able to tog out himself and bale ye out.

He’s good for 1:4, probably 1:10 if he’s on the frees.

2 Likes