King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

We’re back to praying that Jason Flynn when fit will cure all our woes

They didn’t lose sure. They got a draw in fortress Chadwick Wexford Park cc @JackieTyrell.

1 Like

Just shows how O’Neill was working miracles with that group

4 Likes

Dublin Wexford and kk I’d imagine. **

** I think we will beat the dubs in the wind tunnel. If it was Parnell we’d be out.

The Galway sandc lad is a dinosaur imho.

Let him arse around with the free and add it on if you have to do something

4 Likes

So basically ignore the rules and invent new ones is what you’re saying?

The rumors about Shefflin are true so

Ah fuck it, you don’t see that too often, now freetaker should’ve done better but jesus. This is often a thing, hardline shite early rounds of championship.

He made it very obvious. If he placed the ball again he might have gotten away with it instead of standing over it for that long.

1 Like

Very true, left himself open and ref said fuck this cunt tooling around

That Cooney was bollox acting with that free, twirling his hurley and rubbing his chin off his shoulder no wonder it was overturned
I said it before and I’ll say it again, Shefflin is way out of his depth and Galway don’t have the hurlers

Was the Galway lad that dropped the sliotar that led to the last Wexford point, the sub that Shefflin brought on in the fourth minute of additional time?

Ger Cunningham’s son hit the frees for the Cork 20s during the week. His routine was more a less place the ball, take 3 paces back from it twirl/spin the hurl in his hands 5 or 6 times and then take three deep breathes. A good 40 seconds wasted shaping and preening every time he got the ball in his hand to take the free.

10 Likes

The bolloxing that goes on with young lads taking frees wouldn’t ya think his father would tell him to cop the fuck on

2 Likes

What harm he hit a fair share of them wide too

1 Like

Exactly. Fuck acting.

Watched it back there without seeing the score beforehand - one of the first times I’ve done that (cows have no bank holidays).

You’d wonder could Henry twist Joe’s arm for a few weeks. I know he’d have no training done and may well be completely out of shape but my god he’d have more brains and presence than some of the lads Galway had up there. Once Whelan went off, they completely collapsed up front. They’ll find it hard to make it through now.

Thought Darren Morrissey was quiet good at the back for them.

Wexford are fairly limited, Rory O’Connor apart but they do have a few proper leaders at the back like Ryan and O’Hanlon.

Tyler was outstanding with the whistle. Cooney was acting the bollocks with the last free and it was no harm to see him pulled up on it.

1 Like

Tyler will take over the mantle from Horgan, he’s only 32 and all

1 Like