King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

In fairness they can’t take any chances this weekend.

Yep. Need to win and need to win well.

Hopefully PJ has bought a few golf carts for the lads around midfield. They’re going to need them.

Subs bench looks fairly light. The 1st. 15 will have to wrap it up and be 10 clear before summoning subs.

Lads, very very random question and completly unrelated to the topic (didn’t know what thread to post into) but whatever happened to the saw doctors? Like i mean have they finished gigging full stop or what?

They are touring right now

I’m going up on Sunday. I hope i’m wrong but we haven’t a notion of having it wrapped up with 10 minutes to go. I’d be pleased if we were still it then.

Are they? Must check this out, I genuinely didn’t realise. Thanks!

A few select shows now before a UK tour later in the year

1 Like

Back touring. There was a decent Radio One radio doc done on them recently enough actually by Ann Marie Kelly formerly of Today FM. Sure you’d find online somewhere

Must be doing an irish tour next year so. Just seen Ticketmaster are selling for Uk tour in Nov/Dec.

Paul Kelly will surely start ?? I could see either or both of Gallagher and mcdaid start too. I presume Cathal Sweeney is injured. Was hoping Fitzgerald would be recovered from injury in time for this to release Sean Kelly further out the field.

The two kellys and heaney will need to bring massive legs around the middle to track the mayo runners. If we can do that i think we have a right chance although i see that view isnt shared by most

1 Like

Gleeson didn’t see any action at all in the league which seemed a peculiar decision at the time and a careless one now.

1 Like

Is Jason Flynn injured or is he gone from the panel?

Think they decided on Flaherty as their keeper and gave him all the games as he’s young and needs the game time. Of course he then gets injured before the first championship game and have to parachute Gleeson back in.

1 Like

Injured. Picked up a bad injury against Offaly in the first game of the year in early January. Was almost back but had a setback I believe.

2 Likes

Flynn is done for the year and in even worse news Menlo Emmets are done for good :sob:

1 Like

Ah ffs. I thought Flynn was making strides as of couple of weeks back when Shefflin was on about Glennon missing Leinster.

:disappointed::disappointed:

Ah ffs! What happened to the mighty Emmets!?